Monday 14 February 2022

A Blast From the Past #3

 Every Monday I'm going to (or try to!) add a card, or creation that I made waaay back, as I've noticed a lot of my pictures from years ago have disappeared. So...here we go with something from either the 1st of the month, first time I'd used or done something or... made on a Monday! This one is the first time I used that PinkPetticoat paper and thet digi and the CraftsTwo die cuts.

 Here's a really old one going back to February 1st 2013, and seeing it's Valentines Day, I thought it just the right card to add here for the 3rd Blast from the past! (some of the links may not work but I will try and add new ones where I can)

Friday, 1 February 2013

Ewe Valentine Ewe!

Happy 1st February!! Here's a quickie Valentine's card I made using last weeks Bugaboo freebie! Happy Valentine's to Ewe! Sorry he's gone now, I meant to post this in the week and forgot!  Foxie has taken his place and he's just as cute! I'll try and make a card with him later!  The sentiment on the front comes with the sheep. You'll find him in the Bug Store now.
My Card. All Pinkpetticoat papers...I think they're really Christmas ones but I liked them and never used them before, so thought I would! (coz I can!).
 I've also used my new CraftsTwo die cuts, square scallops, nice, like them. Also bought me some Pinflare Gel, non silicone... Mmmm? What's happened to it? I'm going to have to moan, it's doing the same as the StickIT glue does, showing through the paper/card (It's thicker than paper but not as thick as card) Have they changed it, cos it never used to, at least it's not as bad as the StickIt glue, but then those digi's were coloured, because this was a sheep, I've left him/her white with a bit of Promarker Pastal Blue around the edges. The sheep's head has been 3D-ed, hope you can't spot the splodge of gel glue staining his face! :(
Anyway, moan over, I've used micro fine white glitter on the wings, think I should have use clear, would've sparkled more I'm sure. I've added punched out hearts, fixed on with a Quickie Glue pen or similar and ribbon from my stash! Oh and one Heart Brad...
 The Font I've used on the inside is a freebie, it's called Daddys Girl,  or Google the name! The + sign (on your keyboard) becomes a diamond and there's a few other little quirky bits too that you can see in the picture, click to enlarge. The sentiment on the front of the card comes with the digi You'll find it in the Bug Store  That's it!  Thanks for stopping by!
Challenges... 
QKR Stampede-love is in air.
 Milk coffee challenge.-valentines
Lady bug crafts-Valentines/Love
 Squigglefly Challenge- have a heart
The stamp spot.-hearts (Not linked yet, can't see a Mr linky)
 Delightful sketches.-red and white.
Just hanna stamps anything goes
House of gilli.-anything goes with pink
Shellys images -Recipe 1. word sentiment 2.pattern paper 3.embellishments
Crafting by designs-animal antic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies