Wednesday 2 June 2021

Whats on YOUR Work top this week?? #626

Two ATC's I've got left over plus another one...
 Another WOYWW!? I'm sure Wednesday comes around every two days!  So, what's on yours, here's what's on mine. Don't forget to hop over to Julia's Stamping Ground and join in. Anyone can! And you get to nose around other peoples craft spaces! First, last week,  I promised a puppy picture. I added a video yesterday, so, here's a link to that post below:-

                   https://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/2021/06/puppy-play-video.html

Atc's sent to me, so far.
 

 My work space? well, as usual it's very messy. I've been making and sending off ATC's. (found more postcards) Then made some more coz I suddenly realised some of them had last years date on the back...and the wrong number woyww. Damit!

Some of the ATC's I made...

...and some of the little covers I put them into

 I aimed to make twenty, then I put a couple somewhere to dry as I'd put Glossy Accents on them...and to this day, I can't remember where I put them! So I made about 26. Lost number 7, might've posted it! Oh no! Its there, not lost at all!  Er... there's most probably two Number 19's...because I can't count but luckily, I can't find the first one, so it doesn't matter. I had a few to finish off and decided to take them straight down to the letter box that night as the post normally goes off at seven in the morning... it's very quiet at three in the morning. Quiet and dark, so what I didn't notice was the fact that the post wasn't going to be collected until Tuesday!  It was a holiday weekend...so those letters stayed in the postbox for two whole nights! Then I realised the ones to go off to Australia and USA would have to go to the Post Office, (to be weighed,  prodded and questioned)

Yep....I had about three inches to work in!
Anyway, I got them finished, zoomed off down to the post office in the next village yesterday morning, (after giving Mr Jinx his medicine and feeding the little stray cat that calls into the garden) I decided not to walk... too far when you're in a hurry!  Got there... I forgot the letters!!!! hubby was laughing at the gate when I got back, "Have you forgotten something!?"  and "Don't forget, your little van's being sold today." Arrgh!!! But worse still, I was supposed to pick up a little dog first thing! (Lola, pictures next week!) O.M Goodness!! Oh well, all's sorted now, little dog is asleep on the sofa, Jinx is in our bedroom snoring, John's out in his man cave, mancaving. No he's not, he's in bed. All the ATC's have gone off  (with a couple of spares left) and... I've forgotten to take pictures of my workbench!!!.. ARRRGH!!. back in a minute!!


two ATC's cosy in their little pockets

Phew...least I've done the freebie this week! Two Freebies! And it's only 1:30 in the morning! Early night then! Have a great week and when life deals you worms .... go fishing! And lastly, Betty the Puppy! She's 10 months old, and came to play for the afternoon while her mum and dad went out for a meal. Now, pop over to WOYWW's Head Quarters and join in! Thanks for stopping by!

 Betty

 

20 comments:

  1. WoW !!! A busy time - I love all your creations.
    Bit of a SNAFU with the Post Office - sorry I had to giggle :-D
    Cute little dog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like you had a lot to sort Lyn. Love your new dog - she is very cute. Glad everything got done in the end after some false starts. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #14 (I had a lie in for the holidays).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not feel so bad about my desk now, glad yours has seen more action than mine, lovely ATC's and those hiding will be a little reward when you find them. Betty is so sweet, looks happy outdoors. Happy WoywW Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t you just get days like that?! At least everything got done, just maybe not in the order that you originally intended. Lovely ATCs both sent and received and Betty, well, she’s just a showstopper!!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Spyder! I do love your style! you made me smile through the entire post. I've not visited you before and see I've sorely missed a very sweet, fun person.
    Thanks for your visit yesterday. Hugs & Creative Blessigns! Kelly #26

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ATC's and I love the little covers, but oh my goodness Betty stole the show for me this week, isn't she adorable!
    Hope you have a calmer week!
    Diana xx #18

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post really made me giggle with the lost ATCs and issues with numbering!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! You make me laugh with your weekly desk posts. Your days sound as chaotic as mine and a new dog is likely to add to that for a bit. But things will surely settle down soon. The ATCs looks great, glad I can see you got mine, and I had to smile at the wrong-date ones. I would SO do that but not realize. Well done you for catching it at all :D

    Happy (Summer?) WOYWW - hope it wasn't here and gone!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that was a busy time! I do things like your letter snafu all the time, too.
    How is Jinx taking to your new puppy. She looks cute.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 20

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has my ATC not arrived as yet? Please let me know either way. Love the ones you sent out and you got some nice ones back. Loved the little package you put yours in.
    Betty is adorable.
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that would be me, Lyn, rush off to the Po without the letters, so easy when you have so much else to be thinking of, you’re onto the next thing before properly finishing the first. Totally get it! You’ve done a great job with the ATCs, and I ,love the little pockets you’ve made too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I have to be honest I've been out Lol! We have a friend who is going into hospital soon and our little group of retired teachers just wanted to wish her all the best so we sat and had coffee but I'm back now. Great collection of ATCs and love the folders too. A messy desk is a happy desk for sure! Wishing you a very happy woyww and a lovely week too. Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watched the video of your puppy with great pleasure:). More please! You have been working hard with your ATC’s. Happy WOYWW Angela #15

    ReplyDelete
  14. boy, you've been busy - the atcs that you made, and received are wonderful. I couldn't cope with being up at 3 in the morning! take care. happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your visit and lovely comment, no wonder you forgot the letters with all you have going on, great ATC's

    Take care and stay safe,
    Lilian B #7

    ReplyDelete
  16. thought I had posted as wrote it all out and no but hay ho lol
    Thank you for your visit, lovely ATC'S
    Great looking puppy

    Take care and stay safe,

    Lilian B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your life sounds hectic. Yet the way you tell it, it sounds so funny. adorable puppy. Love all the ATC's, especially the ones you made. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWsers - Spyder - so many ATC's - and those that have gone AWOL will appear when you least expect it and can be repurposed :) Have a great week - can't wait to see what you have for us next - Cheers Maurs xxx #12 OH PS Betty looks exactly like my fur kid from years ago - Sophie - always loved never forgotten xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great collection of ATCs. Betty is utterly adorable!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #11

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank yu so much for the ATC's and postcard that arrived at the weekend, I have moved and they came redirected post, that was so lovely of you, I now live in Chandlers Ford. Looking at the post card you do not live to far away, Thank you again, Love Lilian B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies