Wednesday 17 March 2021

Here comes WOYWW?! 615

Happy WOYWW Day! I hope you're all fit, well and crafting crazing! Anyone can join in, you don't have to be mad, just click 'Stamping Ground' and link up! First, sorry for not getting round to everyone last week. Hubby wasn't too well and ended up having to have a few days in Hospital. His first since he was eight! So not a happy bunny. Now he's got more pills, and rattles like a large shaker card but is feeling a lot better. (Scans, blood tests and the camera plus a large dose of vitimin K did wonders!)

 Lady Pams Twiddler from Jo

On the brighter side, {see first picture}happy mail arrived! (flowers, birthday cards extra)  I'd decided on not replacing the bird table as my birthday pressy but to go a bit wild and buy some yummy crafty stuff from Dovecraft/Trimcraft now Craft Lable instead, who were having a sale and that turned up yesterday (very quick!) plus Lady Pam's Twiddle mitt arrived from Twiglet Jo featuring Downton Abbey, and one she made for me, with a little cat face and a spiderweb! (I needed calming down after last weeks worries!) Thank you Jo! (Donations for Cancer and/or Wolf Watch HERE via  Silverwolf's Blog) Now, here's some pictures of What's On My Worktop this Wednesday...


I haven't been doing much...started a few things but, wel-ll with hubby away it felt weird. Here's st
uff that needs sorting and this weeks freebie, coloured with a background. (little books played with but still not finished)


I've started making two more little albums, just at the folding stage, the tag punch is out, waiting. That little blue card I was spitzing it with some inks.(My fingers are still blue!) Cold hot chocolate in a cappuccino cup, some die cuts, also in the thinking stage of making an Easter card, needed an Egg shape...

Pencils, loo rolls waiting to be turned into 'leather'. Some Kraft cards and envelopes and paper pad from Dovecrafts, plus another  booklet I'd covered...and that's it! A note to shoshi Tesco delivered my Alpro oat milk yogurt last week. Hope you're still awake! I'm off to bed, catch you in the morning over on Stamping Ground! Stay safe! Thank you for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. So glad your hubby is feeling better - a horrible time for you both especially under present restrictions etc. lots of lovely new goodies there. You will enjoy playing with it all when you are in the mood. Hope your little twiddler has a good calming effect and that Lady pam loves hers too. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lyn. Oh, poor hubby. I hope he is starting to feel more like himself. I could never settle properly to anything when my John was in hospital - which, I have to say, was often! I managed 9 999calls one year - think I knew all the ambulance folk on the North wales Coast by the end of that particular time! Hospital stays are not pleasant at any time, but I imagine it was an especially difficult time for you both at the moment.
    Great twiddlers from Jo! What a lovely gift. So much gorgeous new stash from Dovecrafts - as they once were! - enjoy using it all and having loads of fun with it.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bright colours of your papers there Lyn! What a perfect match to the lovely rainbow twiddler too. I'm about to try and make a mini book or two so I'll have a scroll through your blog for inspiration ;-) Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Well who doesn't love Happy Mail - looks like you got a great bundle! Hope OH is OK now - Vit K? Not even sure what that does will have to look it up. Love the cactus papers, you should be able to make some fun projects with that. Happy WOYWW, have a good week, stay well, stay safe, Cindyxx #22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh blimey, I’m sorry to hear about your hubby, it’s a shock to him but to you also - I’m glad he’s home and the house feels right again. Jo’s twiddlemuffs are fantastic! I really hope that Lady Pam gets enjoyment out of hers.
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your new goodies. What a stressful week you had - so glad that hubby is on the mend. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx(#12)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your busy desk today and the Twiddlers are brilliant. Hope hubby is okay it's always worrying when someone in the family is ill. Have a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always good to get new crafty stash Lyn. Love the twiddle mitts that Jo made - they are rather cool. Glad to hear your hubby is home and feeling a bit better too. Stay safe. Sarah #6

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry hubby was poorly enough to go to hospital, hope he is much better now. great pile of goodies, there - enjoy! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad Hubby is feeling better. You sound as if you have lots of crafting planned. Are you making two tiny albums or 6 x 6 ones? Have a great week Angela #17

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your hubby is on the mend and feeling loads better! So neat seeing what's on your desk! So cool to see what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lyn, sorry to hear about your hubs - good to know that he's now better. Mine can worry me to death about his health niggles but he's never been taken to hospital with them - it must have been a worrying time for you - good that Jo's twiddlers helped ease the stress. Sounds like you have lot of crafty things planned - I've tried the leather with the loo roll - it works amazingly well! Have a great week! xx zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Glad your hubby is home with you so you can get crafty with all this great stash of stuff. Happy mail and twiddle mitts too ~ Enjoy your week :) Love, Karen #29

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear of your hubby.I'm sure it is a relief to have him home! I must have missed the loo rolls into leather post. Must hunt that up as it sound interesting for sure. The muffs are amazing and I look forward to seeing your books, once finished. You know me an handmade books.... love them so much!

    Crazy week, so late..
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad your hubby is feeling better, no one needs a scare like that these days! Your desk looks very busy, lots of interesting things on it! love the Twiddle Mitts as well, have a great week, Lindart #31

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry to hear your hubby was poorly, but very glad to hear he's home and OK. The twiddle mitt is so much fun, and your desk shows how busy and creative you are being!

    Thank you for your visit - so glad you got your oat yoghurt from Tesco - I haven't tried that one - and I hope you like my favourite almond one, which is now definitely back in stock and I'm ordering quite a lot of it. I was on the 5:2 diet for several years and lost nearly 5 stone, but when I discovered whole-food plant-based I gave it up and just ate as much as I wanted and continued to lose weight - and my hubby has lost loads too - with none of that awful starving feeling that makes you want to eat the sofa (or worse still, KitKats!!) Going on weight-loss diets usually means you put it all back on again, and then some. It has to be a lifestyle change. It's not about reducing calories, but about understanding calorie density - bulking up on sustaining fibre-rich foods and cutting out all the refined high-calorie dense foods. The weight just falls off and you never feel hungry.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #20

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies