Wednesday 10 March 2021

It's a WOYWW day Again...#614

 

  Happy  WOYWW?! again. So nip over to Julia's Stamping Ground and join in! This week, I've covered another Amazon box (with 'Sweet Dreams' from The Works) and filled it with my 4x8 Design Paper Pads. (I always forget I have them, so now I can see them and still forget to use them!) And a few of my nearly used up 6x6 papers pads. And!! with a little partition at the front there's space to add some small or narrow embossing folders. 

You can just spy my phone, it's playing  Shiny Silver Treasures; You Tube ... she is making two cards using the freebie  'Woodland Collection' from Papercraft Essentials #196, so because I have that, it was waiting on my bench so that I can 'craft along', when I suddenly remembered, it's Tuesday! Go draw the freebie and take WOYWW?! pictures! So I did.

This week I've also stuck a pretty soap box base and lid together (haven't covered it, as it's pretty enough!) It's just right for keeping some of my mini albums in.

Here's my latest mini album, not quite finished yet.  Made from some 6x6 freebie Wellington papers, which I got donkeys years ago from a magazine. The actual papers for the mini book itself is made from one sheet of 12x12 paper called 'Soft Sweet Pink', by Craft Sensations, which I'm sure I bought from Trago Mills last year, before the first lockdown (we were carvaning in Cornwall in March and all the news was about getting home and staying in!) I bought a few of these 12x12's, some were £1.60 and others were £1.99 (bargain!) The double sided paper I used had little chicks on one side and a pink wood effect on the other.

Here's a bit of the inside. Haven't finished filling the pockets yet. Video Links to make these mini albums #curio by B-spoke (who talks nice and slow! Get a screenshot of where he sticks the glue!)  and Einat Kessler, who adds a lot more pockets and tags and has links to downloads of measuresments etc. It's my birthday on Friday, Hubby sez, 'What would like?!' 'Ummm!!???'  We could do with a new bird table... or, maybe some more crafty stuff?? There's still a bit more room in the hall! That's it from me! It's only 3.30 in the morning, so I'm a bit early this week! (But I'll be late linking) I'll have a little bit longer snooze time! Happy WOYWW! Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. Argh! Another inspiring link to follow. You are bad for my time management, friend! But I just love me a mini-book - any kind, and technique, and size...I cannot help my self when I see yours. So sweet and such attention to detail. I am averting my eyes on the covered boxes. Luckily it was recycling yesterday or I would not be responsible for my actions...

    Have a great desk hop!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, they all look so interesting. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a good use for the lovely soap box! In fact I like everything you’ve shown this week, the papers from the Trago Mills haul are particularly pretty. Oh go on, ask for something crafty, I’m sure you could squeeze a bit more stash in your craft room, lol!
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little work of art that mini - album is. Keep twiddling! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mini albums there Lyn! It feels great to use freebie papers and older stash sometimes doesn't it?! As always, stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love your mini albums! I want to make them too, but so far I haven't had the courage yet. I'm not exactly good at measuring stuff and I'm afraid that I might mess up my nice papers! Will check out those videos! Happy Wednesday! I can't believe you were up until 3.30! Oh, and happy birthday for Friday, fellow Piscean! xx zsuzsa #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paper box is very pretty and oh so handy! Great albums! Have a wonderful week!
    Carol N #28

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Lyn. I have so much paper, amongst other things lol. Take care Anne x #22

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have loads of paper pads too I must start using it more lol have a great birthday Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did smile when I read about your handmade storage box keeping everything in place and still forget to use them hee hee that's me all over. Your mini books really are fab, I have had many happy times making them. Great makes and thanks for the links.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WoW !!! Those little books are amazing :-) I hope you have a great Birthday :-D xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you can make a mini book from one sheet of 12x12, I predict you will be able to make a library! I like the 6x12 size pads too, useful without having to do too much cutting. A lot of the scrapbook companies produce an 8 x6 to match collections. They are useful for scrapping but god, they cause a lot of waste in English card making sizes! Great bargains from Tiago last year, when you consider that some individual papers are as much as 1.99 each! Happy birthday! I’m thinking a birdbath wouldn’t need to be found house room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog, dear. It's been ages since I visited. I guess WOYWW 600 was the last time I was by to see you. One thing I noticed is how clean your work space is. I remember from years ago, you almost prided yourself at not being able to keep a clean work area. Now it looks so orderly, clean, and beautiful.

    Happy Birthday this Friday, dear. However you spend it, I hope it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you store your papers so they get seen and used Lyn. The mini books are stunning. SOme inspiring links today too. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday for tomorrow! LLJ is right, ask for something crafty.
    Isn’t pretty storage great?! Your soap box is beautiful. Lovely work on your mini book.
    Stay safe
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 7

    ReplyDelete
  16. Birthday greetings for Friday!
    Love your covered boves and the mini albums. I will definitely have to follow the links.
    Stay safe and keep well.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan#6

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lyn. Thanks for the visit to mine and your lovely comments. I'm late this week as I've been trying to sort out stuff for my mum coming home. Your little journal books are amazing and a great way to use up all those pretty papers. I fully understand forgetting to use stuff. I have great intentions when I get them but soon get distracted by something else. Have a lovely birthday, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a hive of activity on your desk this week, Lyn. I love all your gorgeous mini-albums! And good old Trago Mills - we've got one quite near us here in South Devon too. They've always been really good for arty stuff.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #!2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lyn, wishing you a very happy birthday for tomorrow. I went to a craft class several years ago and we were shown how to fold that little album. I bought mine home and never did anything with it. I might just get it out and finish it! Have a great Angela #21

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your mini albums are stunning! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#18)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there!! Paper is the bane of my life, I have so much of it and so much that I never think to use. Love upcycling boxes for storage. The mini album looks delightful. Happy WOYWW, I'm slowly getting round! Have a lovely week, stay safe, stay well, love n hugs Cindyxx #23

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies