Wednesday 10 March 2021

This weeks Wednesday Freebie Bear SORRY CLOSED!

 

ps....Just incase you're not sure what a PNG digi is....

Portable Network Graphic. Here you can see Freddy has been 'ported'  over the Mead End Mushrooms. All his back ground (the white paper behind him and all those flowers) has been taken away, so you can place him over any background...

 Closed

 I was having a quick snoop of my own  last weeks WOYWW- desk, seeing if I could spot my glasses in one of the photos... then realised I was probably wearing them when I took the pictures, when I noticed there was an old, and I mean old, drawing of a bear with a load of flowers around him. Had a quick check, couldn't find him in the store, soooo here he is, sorry if you've already got him (from about six years ago) but he is a little different now. I've called him Flower Forest Bear (or maybe Flower Forest Freddy)  I also thought, maybe you'd rather have him without all those flowers???  No sharing please, comment if you can and show me what you make!  Anyone want the PNG digi, email me dragonsmoore at googlemail dot com. Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie and the png explanation. I knew what to do with them but never knew why they called png. Thank again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee !!! :-D He's so cute and chubby :-D Thank you very much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, Thank you so much for your sweet bears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Lyn! I prefer the PNGs so this awesome! Thank you so much for these adorable freebies each week! One of these days I'll get my act together and colour a couple of them and make some cards. I don't seem to spend much time crafting these days. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn, Thank you so much for the freebies. I love your digis. I have been visiting my brother for 3 weeks, so I am not sure any comments went through from my Ipad. It is so different. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies