Monday 1 March 2021

Foxy and Friends

This is, I think, is the last of the little notelets in a case, for now. There was another, but I forgot to take pictures. I made these 'specially to send off to another crafter, as a thank you, thinking I had some nice and easy gold framed die-cuts all ready to go, but as 'all things Lyn,' (that's me) I couldn't find them. I have found them since and am now really happy they were lost as I think these little critters turned out so much better.

The papers (called Ice Cream Sundae) I used to cover the front of the noteletts and make the envelopes, were from a freebie 6x6 pad. It came with their own ice cream toppers, which I decided wouldn't do.  (Cherrys, Icecream cones, waffers, things like that) Then I found these cuties critters, an A6 booklet, 'Foxy and Friends' by #Hunkydory, which I bought from a Charity Shop for about £1.50 (before lockdown)

I thought I'd use Sam Calcott's idea again and use the  six little doilies I had, to make the toppers to go on the front of the noteletts and the front of the case, but...by the time I got to do the case, the 6th one had done a bunk! (which I've now found!) So I just used  about five diecuts to lift the front Foxy up a bit. There's deer, badgers, squirrels, rabbits and  bears as well as hedgehogs, skunks and beavers that go to make up Foxy's Friends.

 

I put some 'words' on some of the cards, including extra words with sticky backs to add to the blank cards. I also added some tiny 'diamonds,' plus a tiny butterfly to the front.


That's it for now I think!  Happy 1st of March! Hoping to find some....

                                        Challenges!

            Scrapping4fun-186-Anything Goes.

       Animal friends challenge.-Anything Goes-(rabbit)

 Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper March -Patterned Paper (Ice Cream Sundae)

Love to craft-march- Anything-Goes

 Love to scrap -143 Anything goes.

 2craftycrittercrazies-March- Animals

6 comments:

  1. Perfect idea, I like them all.
    Thanks for your entry at scrapping4funchallenges.

    Manal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a stunning project!
    Welcome and thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are GREEEAAAT :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute!!! Isn’t it funny how we know we have a product but can never find it when it’s time to use it. LOL. I’m glad you eventually did. Thank you for joining the monthly challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. What an adorable card set!

    Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable little fox and friends Lyn. Wonderful idea!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for March 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies