Thursday 26 November 2020

Say Cheese! It's a Star Card with Wallace and Gromit!

 I've finaly got around to making a card, this one's for my Sis-In- Law. She has two cats, one's called Wallace and the other one's not. But she does walk dogs, hence...dogs. I was watching a You Tube tutorial on how to make this type of card and using these same papers and I thought, I have these papers somewhere!  ( and half a Ton of paper later...I found it!) The big bones came from somewhere else  Paper Crafter mag I think and then I found bits of the Wallace and Gromit ones so.... it all came together nicely. Good Job, I say! But a BIG thanks goes to Sam Calcott Here's a Link to her You Tube video.

Another bit of that Papercrafter mag paper in this picture above, (under the card) but I didn't want to cut into that and just go with what I had left... I still had loads of toppers, so made use of them.

Sorry about the light. I have found my day light lamp! It's been in hubby's garage for the last six years, covered in goodness knows what, but without the Day-Light light in it. He says, I need a new one... Christmas is coming! Wowhoo!

Here you can see ...when you open the card stand it on the points of the 'Star'. Its feels a bit like having a gin without having a gin!) The bits inside were just off cuts and the lacy bit is just paper I'd cut out using a punch ages ago, which I found lying around. (almost as it wanted me to use it) Well, that's it then! I'm going to see if I can find a few challenges, there used to be a blog that listed them all, is that still going? Meanwhile, in the words of Wallace... 'Time for a cuppa' and 'Anyone for cheese?' and 'Have A Great Day!' 

 Challenges 

 Pixie's Craft Workshop Snippets challenge 139

Cardztv. Anything goes 



6 comments:

  1. I just love this. A great style and love all the images. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of snippets.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat card! I have never seen that card style before! Looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn, This is a really cool card. Love it. I know your sister in law will too. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Lyn!! How lovely to see you playing with us. Love your card - so unusual. One to try when I find the time.

    Come back again soo - bit of a prize draw over Christmas, which I plan to allow to run for three weeks with a few prizes. Not one a day as in the past but still a few anyhow!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a look in, and will join in again soon! Thanks for popping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies