Tuesday 1 December 2020

Potty Puss Just For You Card

Here's a little card I made so I could-(whisper this bit) send some money through the post after buying something from a crafty friend, so it's a 'Just For You' card I guess! (PayPal kept jumping to 'someone' else and I didn't want to use that!) The last time I used this image, from Docrafts/Trimcraft, was about hundred years ago (seems like) it was the card of the week/month over on the (old) Trimcraft forum thingamejig.  (I won some goodies) I've used my Promarkers again on the pussy cat and the pot etc. I think I have a 'thing' about pots. I started painting all my garden pots in the first lockdown... and I've just finished another card with lots of pots...I'll show you that one another time! Don't wanna go too potty! The little bird house (stuck on the ribbon) I pulled off a ribbon/string/beads on a roll thing from the pound shop

Here's the inside... liked the look with the wild flowers all along the bottom, then added a circle to write a message.

 And here's the back of the card. I coloured this little cat with mainly  a ginger Promarker and stuck him so I could use him as a pocket for the money. I usually put a 'money' pocket inside the card but didn't want to spoil the 'wild flowers' paper! That's it for now.  Sorry if everything looks a bit screwy, or half not there, blogger's just putting the words and the pictures wherever it wants. Thank you for popping by!

                                        Challenges

Morgans Art World-Any Thing Goes

Ikesworld Challenge  X for Xmas/ or Anything Goes

showusyourpussies challenge-61 Anything goes

 TOP 3



5 comments:

  1. Eeeh !! How super cute. What a lovely idea.
    I hope you will come enter my SUYP Cats Challenge too =^..^=
    Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I Adore your card! Your ginger kitty looks purrfect! I had a cat that loved to lay in my flower pots. The inside of your card is lovely and the back is cute too! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies