Saturday 26 January 2013

Sorry! And Another Christmas Card with Recycled Stuff

Happy Saturday everyone, hope you're all well! Here's a Christmas card I made and only just remembered I haven't blogged it! Papermania papers and a bit of recycling, yeah, the ribbon, bow with gem, and the tag all came off an old Christmas card, one I'd kept for years because, don't laugh, it's sad! I can not remember their names! They've lived there for ten years+ and no matter what... I can't remember! So I have to go hunt out this old Christmas card every year! Otherwise it's Happy Christmas to you all...and hope they don't notice! Okay you say, wait til their card comes...usually Christmas eve, but it usually says...To Lyn and John, Happy Christmas from us all... no help at all! This was  (the card I've now pulled apart) the only card with their names on it! So, my job this year is, to find out their names and write them down somewhere!! Don't worry, they know not of my blog...and so sorry....
 ...to any one who's commented over the last few days, I don't know why, but when I  pressed PUBLISH COMMENTS the page changed and it said All (thirty odd) Comments deleted, (aarrgggh!!) with no warning, no second chance, meanies!  Can't even get into the help page on Blogger since they changed it to find out if there's an on going 'thing'. This is the third time this has happened, the first time, the whole blog disappeared a month into first starting it, (but that could've been me!) then a few months ago about 45 comments disappeared, so since then I've been very careful, double checking before I press anything! I pressed publish...and they were all gone, but it's now making me think, it might be a blogger thing, so double check before to press anything!!Thanks for stopping by!
Challenges
Kraftinkimmiestamps-something old something something new.
Inspire-me-fridays-anything goes
Simplycreatetoo-anything goes
Shellysimagesblog 1 word sentiment  2 papers, 3 embellishments (ribbon, bow with gem, flowers)
  

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who forgets names and has to hang onto years old cards in order to get them right!
    This is a very pretty card. I've got those papers too, and it's so nice to see a different layout. The tag fits in so well. Hope you're having a good weekend :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Christmas card and a good use of recycled cards

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun Christmas card. Great that you are getting so many Christmas cards done. Thanks so much for entering our Easy as 123 Challenge at Shelly's Images.
    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies