Monday 7 January 2013

Another New Quirky Pink

A Little reminder to nip over to Quirky Crafts and join in with my Challenge, Something New and use PINK! 
This is a card or  just a note-let really, very simple, which I made my daughter before she had the baby. (We'd gone shopping!) (Maybe I should've added this card first! I've used Bugaboo's Shopping for Two. The sentiment comes with it. I bought this image coz I knew I'd want to make a card with it. I used the PNG image so I could move the sentiment to wherever I needed it and just slid it under her legs.
The papers come from Forever Friends 6x6 pack 'For You' (160 gsm, which is nice) I've cut a strip off the front of the card, mainly because that's how I found it! I probably used the cut off bit to add a sentiment to another card. It all worked out, as the checked paper also had a slice cut from it, so in the end, everything fitted just right! I've used pink Stickles Glitter glue, added pink gems, Pink spotty ribbon and those cute pink shoes, which I've had for about four/five years.
There's a little pink dress that goes with them but I've put that 'somewhere safe' and forgotten where! I've coloured with Promarkers and used Denim Blue, Pastel Blue, Blush, and one of the browns for her hair. Inside I've used a new die-cuts.
The Font: is a freebie. (Inside card) It's called CK Signature Download it  HERE 
New Followers! Sorry not to add you until now! BIG (((wave))) to  Christine from Christine Cards and Abigael Langow (no link) but I'm sure you're a Quirky Fan found you Here  Pop over and see some of Abigael's creations!! That's it for now, hoping to add this card to some....
 Challenges!
 One stitch at a time-new (New baby on the way)
The Corrosive Challenge: Out with the old ( Paper, ribbon gems but not the digi)
Crafts 4 Eternity: Something new (The digi and my cocktail pink Promarker)
Catch the bugblog-Anything goes
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges: Anything Goes
613 Create: Anything Goes
Cards galore challenges-Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lyn. Love image and embellishments. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, lovely papers and the image is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and great papers, lovely image. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love the little embellies. Thanks for playing along this week at Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at catch the bug!

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our January Anything Goes at CTB! Did you know that Bugaboo is having their Birthday Bash all next week? Check in tom for all the details and great prizes! Thanks again for sharing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Spyder. So glad you joined us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope you'll join us this week for our Birthday Bash!

    Hugs,
    Becky G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies