Monday 19 December 2011

You Have to Laugh...

.... or you'll cry...and that gives you wrinkles...

I am seeing 5 gentlemen (give or take) every day! Gosh, I’ve become popular!
As soon as I wake up,
Will Power helps me get out of bed.Then I go to see John...


Then Arthur Ritis shows up & stays the rest of the day.
He
doesn't like to stay in one place very long so he takes me from joint to joint.

After such a busy day, I'm really tired & very glad to go to bed with Earl Grey.
What a life!

Oh, yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer;

or whatever his name is. I forget !

and I'm thinking of calling
JACK DANIELS, Captain Morgan or JOHNNY WALKER to come over and keep me company.
Now remember:

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer it gets to the end,

the faster it goes.

So have fun, think 'good thoughts' only,

learn to laugh at yourself, and 'count your blessings!!!

10 comments:

  1. I couldn't see any of the photos but filled in with my imagination!!! I'd go for Jack (Daniels) personally!

    Seasons Greetings

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kathy! they don't seem to appear if you use Internet Explorer... I've now saved the pic and reloaded them..hope that works

    My Mum sent me this by email!
    And all I can think at this moment is...damn, we're nearly out of toilet paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha Lyn! Just what I need - a good laugh :)) Thanks honey! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh LOL! A timely reminder too lyn, for all the stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy - how true is that! A good sense of humour like yours truly helps - and the photos are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Lyn!! Laughed my socks off reading it!! Trouble is - at my age, it's all coming true!!!!!!
    Loadsa Christmas hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the good chuckle today :) I've known a few of those gentlemen on a personal basis myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee, Hee, great stuff Lyn..my late husband used to say "I'm here for a good time not a long time" and he was right..thanks for the laugh..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha Lyn this is funny, just brill, thank you for the laugh
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies