Friday 28 May 2010

More ATC's CM&PC Swap

I do a bit of a ATC swap over on the Cardmaking & Papercraft forum and this month I wanted to see Anything that flies. These are mine. (so I'll keep them small!) I think I put anything I could find that flies on them, but not airplanes. Butterflies ,dragonflies, fairies, birds, ladybirds. time-flies, doves, bats...

We had some really good ones this time and there was a little prize for the winner..

These are the Button Fairies and the Dragon by NantyLornar (I claimed the Star Trek one!) Bit of a trekkie

These lovely Bird ATC's were made by Piglet with an extra one for me. Thank you Jan!


These were made by Caro. Butterflies and a Dragonfly. Lots on Inking on these to get the colour right, then stamp embossing. Here's some more, Caro made.


These were from Kerrmiya (The bottom flower one for me as a RAK thank you) The butterflies in the bottom right are fabric, and I love the little butterfly-watches. This was the over all winner, chosen by Frog the cat, my mum and hubby John!
Piglet has chosen Texture and/or Teddy Bears for next months swap. (June..already!!) Anyone can come and join in.
That's it for now! Catch you all later!!

5 comments:

  1. Waht a stunning selection! So many beautiful colours and gorgoeus butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ATCs Lyn. The butterfly ones are beautiful. I have nominated you for a 'Beautiful Blogger' award. *Ü* Visit my blog to claim it. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great ATCs here. Love yours Lyn the look so textural and colourful :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous post filled with lovely atc's i enjoyed seeing them all they are all beautiful and unique..more! more atc's please..hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a BEAUTIFUL act cards Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies