Because I've got chocolate on my mind...you'll see why later..this sneaky peek of the new challenge starting later today over on the Quirky Craft Challenge blog.. is going to be short and sweet... Pop over about tea time to see some excreamly lovely makes by the Design Team... and if they don't get your creative juices flowing I don't know what will!! Oho...is it lunch time yet? Hope there's pudding!
Week 857 - add some sparkle
-
Good morning lovely crafters, we hope you all had a fantastic week last
week. Thank you for your gorgeous entries into last week’s ‘for a child’
challeng...
9 to 5
-
Hi there, Annette here with my weekly DT post. This week it is the
stunning digi with background 9 to 5.
You can find him here in Mo’s new shop. Hope ...
Star of the Month August
-
Good Evening,
We are delighted to announce after much deliberation
by the Design Team – always a tough decision, our winner of
...
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT
-
Hello everyone,
How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache
and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...
Challenge #615
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#615*. This time our theme is ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Looks interesting!!
ReplyDelete