Thursday 1 April 2021

'Ear's, the Easter Bunny.

 Here's one of my 'Bunny' Easter Cards, the one with the ears I don't  like, from an idea from Sam Calcott You Tube. I have a couple more Easter Cards to come, better ones, I promise! 

I didn't have the Lisa Horton papers  (you have to log in) that Sam used in the video (I have now!) So I used some freebies from my stash going waaaay back,  they are pretty (unlike the rabbit). I got to the point where I didn't want to waste any more time on the rabbit so just stuck a bit of Easter Egg ribbon around the  oval cut out...because by this time I was thinking about the next bunny card and how I was going to make that... (Up here for thinking, down there for dancing, as someone used to say to me!) I don't know why I said that...

... Anyway, back to this card. I'm sure the flowers came from The Works (On Line) And the  ribbon, Fantastic Ribbons, long long time ago...I think I won them! Oh and that little sign, came from a gnome stamping set, (I won that too!) I have been stamping out the gnomes, so they should be coming up some time soon.That's it for now. Stay Safe. Thank you for stopping by.

                                        Challenges 

craftyhazelnuts- patterned paper april Challenge

 Love to craft 57: anything goes

 Penny's 493: anything goes

 Mix it up 48: anything goes + no stamping

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, I like your bunny. I think your card is so adorable. It is great for a kid. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn your card did bring a smile to my face. I think it's cute. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT@Penny's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love how the bunny is popping out of that circle. Very cute!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies