I'm not sure if you'd use this or not. I made it by accident when using some of Tim Holtz inks and a punched out image of a leaf. I wanted a leafy background on a card, and this is what I ended up making on the bit of waste paper that was under my card... so I finished it off, scanned it into the computer and kept it. I'm adding it here as an 'always freebie' which means, it'll always be here until you all forget about it! Love to know what you think, so please leave a comment if you can! Double click to make it larger, thanks for popping by!
My Blog List
- ► 14 (126)
- ► 13 (259)
- ► 12 (284)
- This Month Spyder Has Spyed!!!
- Wednesday!! WOYW!?
- This Wednesday's Witchy Digi!
- Oho I'm in Print!
- Quirky-well Missing You!
- A Leafy Freebie
- A Flowery Day
- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?
- This Wednesdays Digi! Moon Monster
- Back 2 Skool!
- Nice Iced Mice!
- It's Wednesday WOYWW again!
- Sorry you missed This Week's Wednesday Digi!
- Hats, Shoe's and Handbags, oh my!
- It's A Quirky Red Hat
- A Quirky peek and some distorted modern art?
- Latest Pictures of Mason Rain
- Sorry You Missed this one
- It's That WOYWW Time Again.
- Blackberry Way
- Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad
- There's Something in the Green House...and a Herbi...
- Snoop Day Wednesday!
- Sorry You Missed it!
- A Mousy ATC
- ▼ Aug (25)
- ► 10 (360)
- ► 09 (301)