Saturday 13 August 2011

A Quirky peek and some distorted modern art?

I've been designing a logo for my 'new venture'...this is it, but distorted...any idea what's in this picture?? I love pressing the buttons and seeing what happens...hope I can untangle it!!
I do have a question...
I've saved the image as PNG with a 'clear' background, (Not blue as you see here) thinking that when I add this to my Web page, it will show the sites back ground, as it does if I place it over a printed background on my computer, but so far, it just turns black when I add it to the site. So any idea's on how to over come that, would be great!
Here's a Quirky sneak peek of my DT card, ready for the new challenge over on Quirky Craft's Challenge Blog, which starts on Sunday evening. Not clues, just another blurry picture and like the one above, it could be anything! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn - I think these are more Dragons???? (based on the name Dragonsmoore- your Digi Store)???
    Can't wait to see the finished result.
    Hope you are having a relaxing weekend - loadsa hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Lyn you are teasing us about your new venture, I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem re your web site. As for what the logo is I think the red splurge in the top right hand corner could be a parrot and the rest animals of some sort?

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn dont ask me how to make it white no idea. It looks as if youve been a rather busy girl though, an the other photo looks like those pavement artist things. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohoooo clever Sylvia, dragons dragonsmoore...could've been! but not this time, and Jackie, are you looking over my shoulder!? Yes! The splodge at the top is a parrot!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn, I saw the parrot, but I also see a dog. Sorry, I cannot help you with the png problem. Best of luck to you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn, I saw the parrot too, is the other thing a pirate?

    As for your png thingy, I'm not sure. Have you tried going into your template designer and under "advanced" and "images" you can change the background colour to transparent. Although if your blog background colour is black it might show that rather than your blogskin and it will change the settings for all your pictures.
    As I said, I'm not sure! lol

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Sheena a pirate?...no, but that does sound better..
    still working on the black background... and yes Cindy, there is a dog...and there's a puppy too.. still more muddled up in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies