Friday 25 June 2010

Life's A Beach


I've done a few more ATC's... still have a few more to do. Some more monkeys coming up and some teddy bears. I might add a bit more to the monkeys here, there's something missing. Words maybe, like... Monkey's love digging. Not that I know if monkey's like digging but these monkeys look like they love digging, and who am I to ask a monkey what he likes... apart from bananas. Didn't do any 3D-ing on these but I've done a bit on the next batch. Might add wording, or a shell, or something I haven't thought of yet. Like the wiggly line around the croc, so might do that around the monkeys too.
Own background with Bugaboo images, coloured with Promakers. The fish is a Woodware punch and the font is a freebie. It's called Pea Leslie's Happy Font. and there's a link is on my side bar (Kevin and Amanda) but I know how lazy you are, so click Here to find it.
New followers!! Big (((wave))) to Heaney from Paperpapier Heaney's out the back and in the dark but very kindly emailed me that I'd won Cardmaking and Paper Crafts June Flower Power competition! (You can see Heaney's card here too!) I was quite chuffed about that, you can tell can't you... there's my card...(No I'm not jigging about...well, maybe a bit!)

Flower Power Competition

Then hi to Dawn, and Dora both new Design Team members of the OSAAT squad!! (we are officially a squad now, I'm quite sure if I sneaked off no one would notice!)) and then Hi to Lawren, no link on your pic...but hang on.....(I love google) found you!! Over on AHobby-holic. I love your gift box you've made and thank you for the link to the freebie you've used on it!! (So cute!)
Hi to Deanette who has some lovely cards and also CampbellJudy, where you'll find some smashing little monster cards! and Elaine from Simpli Crafti lovely things going on, so do go and say hi! Thank you for following, I really think we should have a party!! That's it for now, back later. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Hi to you too for the lovely welcome :) and well done on winning the Flower Power Competition. I get the magazine too .. and Quick Cards and whatever magazine takes my fancy... I just can't stop buying these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant ATC's Lyn love them images and they do look like they are having fun on the beach wish I was there with them lol....hey just posted a card on my blog you may like to look at.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Spyder. Congrats on winning The Flower Power Competition. That is an awesome card.

    Your ATC's are cute too. don't you just love Bugaboo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are wonderful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies