Saturday 26 June 2010

A Sneak Peak, Two Prizes, A Johhny D and an Award

It's been a lovely today, not only has it been really sunny, I received not one, but two lovely crafty parcels in the post. Both from 'Quick Cards made Easy' for a card competition (see below) I did a 'print screen' on the computer, oh yes, I'm not one of the thousands of people who have no idea what that button does! And!! while that parcel was being crammed in through the letter box at the front (which is slightly not the front) another larger more swashier (?) squashier parcel was being squeezed in thought the cat flap in the back door (which is really the side door) This crafty parcel was for being in their, this month's (which is actually next months) 'Readers Page' all about where we craft, and yes I did mention WOYWW, and they put it in! Well, one has to, doesn't one!?
So what d'you think? (huh?) Back to the card, the sneak peek. Is it pink, blue or lilac? It started off just being white, and for about thirty seconds was going to stay that way, but then I found some papers and thought, that doesn't look too bad... and well...you'll have to pop back tomorrow to see what it's all about. One Stitch At A Time's new Challenge, starts around noon tomorrow, (which will be Sunday!) and some of our lovely new Design Team have some lovely stuff to show you.
Just been watching the telly, missed Dr Who again because I was watching Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp etc etc. Have you seen it? Who's spotted where the last scene was played?? Ah...yep, that's right. Me and him indoors have actually been on that ship..yep (you're not telling porkies again are you Lyn?) No. Truth, been on that ship, it sailed up from Cornwall to Portsmouth and we then sailed across the Solent and a bit round the Isle of Wight and back again, but as we're talking about porkies, I did received this lovely Award from Sam (Thank You Sam!) so I've added it to the post I did last week Here (can't have me telling any more porkies, my nose might grow!) No one guessed which one of my fibs was true! Of course they all were! (Fib)
New Follower! Hi and Big (((
WaVe))) to Angie! from Angie's crafty pad pop over and see some of Angie's lovely fun cards!! Bye For Now! (Phew, time for a cuppa I think)

2 comments:

  1. Well gal, as a WOYWWer extraordinarie, that'll be twice you've got it mentioned now - I hear it's in Craft Stamper too! Thank you! And I think it's mauve, by the way....whatever it is, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I see both blue and lilac in the color. Which one is dominant I really can't tell. Don't see any pink on my monitor though.

    I would love to know what the "Prt scr" button is for. I tried pressing it alone and with the control button, but nothing happened. Are you going to share? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies