Tuesday 6 August 2024

It's Tuesday! T Stands for Tea!

Or...it just means, we all go over to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's  at AlteredBookLovers hideout, and share our food and drinks! Hi guys! Hope you're all fit as fiddles!! Sorry, there's no tea, I'll add that later and applogies for the state of  my mixed salad brunch, it does look a bit messy, because I've added extra salad cream and some spicy sweet chilli sauce to it.
 I was very naughty and had a 'wee' pudding too, (small chocolate dessert-which was yummy) Plus, my new 'green' Cold Press drink, you saw last week, "Survive and Thrive" with, Kiwi, Apple, Cucumber, Spinach, Ginger and Lemon.(Plus BCD and E)  But, my very favourite of that make is "Rise and Shine" with, Orange, Mango, Carrot, Passion Fruit, and Ginger, which I haven't any left. (I'll get some later, when I go shopping) It's too tasty to stay in the fridge for long! There's still the Kombucha 'tea'  fruit drinks. All flavours have been my favourites for quite sometime now. (A bit later...) Right!!! The Boiler man's gone and now the postman's arrived. Everything stops coz my magazine Die Cutting Essentials  #119, was waiting to be opened! 
 
On the front page it says...there's 41 papers and toppers to download. Hmm, I always have a job finding them (and quite often they don't print out)Yep, no luck with the 'free' papers...Not even the link in the Mag will go to them. (They are there now!) Perhaps someone will add them later... I'm just too eager! Well!!?? Lookie See! There are Gnomes!!
 
Been shopping...who spied the Posca pens in the back ground? Including Gold and Silver! They were on the top shelf at Tesco's and just jumped straight into my trolly! Here's my cup of tea...with, 'Mend and Defend,' Cherry, Apple, Carrot, Mandarin, Ginger and Lemon plus vitamins. Plus of course..."Rise and Shine" with, Orange, Mango, Carrot, Passion Fruit, and Ginger...ummm and I've already opened it... I should've bought two bottles...
 Oh well, that's it from me! I have to finish filling my garden rubbish bin, ready for collection, I like to get a few more branches in before they come.
I just suddenly remembered, I have another drink!! From the #gelypostcardplay challenge I joined in for the whole month of July to do 31 postcards...My number 007...Shaken Not Stirred! I think that counts!  Happy T Day!! See you all later. Thank you for stopping by!!

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are very morish and supposed to be suar free. Thank you for your visit!

      Delete
  2. I spied the posca paint pens and the Harry Potter mug. I like that. And I like your margarita piece too. Whoops I should say martini because I believe that’s what 007 drinks. And nice T day foods and drinks too. Have a Super Tuesday and T day! Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika! I knew someone would spot Harry Potter!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your interesting day!
    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Cloudia! You have a great crafty Tuesday too!

      Delete
  4. Oh Lyn, I love this post. You gave us so many drink choices today. You must really love that Cold Press brand. They seem to make a lot of choices.

    I've never had Kombucha, but Lisca makes her own, as does Halle.

    I can see why you got excited over the Die cutting magazine. I am no good at die cutting. I also need some of those tips. And how cute are those gnomes!

    Thanks for sharing all your Cold Press drinks, your Kombucha, and your tea and biscuits with us for T this Tuesday, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mix my own as much as I did because the mixer that I bought on line is honestly, rubbish. I was 'done' on that. Lesson learnt! But I have bought more different fruit to have a go at making the 'Orange' drink, it's soooo yummy and of course if I get it right, so much cheaper if you make it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your drinks sound good! I only have water with it without bubblex, but my fave drink is still coffee! Have a great week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weeelll,I must admit, I love my Hot Chocolate!

      Delete
  7. Wow, you always have the most delicious looking food and drinks, I love your mixed salad - yum! Loving your 007 ATC too, very James Bond ☺️. Wishing you a very happy T day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it's a post card (not an ATC) Number 7 in #gelypostcardplay. I've been making them for the whole of July, great fun! I've learnt a lot!

      Delete
  8. Certainly a lot of drinks to choose from. I missed the Posca pens because I was busy looking at the cute Harry Potter mug. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter mug was waiting to be put away as I had some Hot Chocolate the evening before. I always forget to look out for what's in the background!

      Delete
  9. ALL your drinks sound so summerly-refreshing!
    Can you explain the teapot to me? I found such a combo in the street and have no idea how to use it...
    Summer-time, salad-time :-) Have a happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've nipped back to yours, and explaned it's just a teapot that sits on a cup, just enough for two cups of tea, if you top it up, sometimes there a matching saucer too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're making me thirsty with all those yummy drinks. Just the sort of thing I like. Unfortunately there's no Tesco here and if there was, they wouldn't sell that sort of niche stuff. I will have to make my own.
    I would have. liked that magazine as I always loved my die cuts. But I haven't crafted for over two years now. One of these days I will start again. (It's too hot now).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies