Wednesday 5 July 2023

What's On Your Worktop (TV Table)Wednesday.... #735

 Late again, at least I'm consistent. Happy WOYWW. I'm not rushing, coz I know I'll have to do backward flips to get linked into Stamping Ground and it takes ages! I was trying last night, and suddenly thought I'd left a light on in the bedroom...but it was the SUN shinning in through the window @ 5 o'clock.  I still can't show you my 'real' work top, it's still a mess of total confusion, and so is the floor. At least I can show you something that I started after a tree fell on me. 

Let me quickly add, it was a Lawn Fawn tree I made probably a year ago... it needed a home, so, out came the pop up box thingy diecuts and I made a purple stage for it...just have to add a few little critters having a party and some small bunting I think. 

 Along side is another box I covered with tissue and Mod Plode, I mean Podge, to make a small container for my Lawn Fawn Dies and other small stamps and dies.  I sorted them out, put them on magnets, white side for stamps and magnetic black side for the dies. Just gotta find a place to put it now. The little name file thing on the front (what are they called?) is a bit rubbish because if you use them, they pull out....maybe a bit of hot glue would help. Well, that's it from me. Will try my best to visit. Happy WOYWW! But without the links its sometimes very hard to find you... Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Love that little tree!!! looking forward to seeing the finish...
    Have a good week
    Christine #14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, just email me and I will get you linked! That’s a great tree and scene. Just begging for a few critters 🙃. So glad it wasn’t a real tree! Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have found a way to link up Lyn. Love your posh box for your Lawn Fawn dies and the tree with stage is ace too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and I do like your storage idea. I need to do something to organise my stash. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame you are having so much trouble linking - good to see you here anyway! Love your box. Happy WOYWW Helen # 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just got back from mum's, nearly finished. Trying to get round everyone before bed as we're back at the house tomorrow. Loving your little tree house, so cute. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little tree in a pop-up box. Hugs BJ#10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry to be even later than you, dear Lyn. I had a flood in my basement due to the heavy rain we got. Had to clean it up before mold set in.

    Your little tree is adorable. I bet it will be even cuter once you get the little critters surrounding it.

    You got sun. Amazing how early the sun rises each day now. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to tell you, I hope you will join us in 2 weeks for the Anniversary party. Be aware, you must include a photo of the word 10 or pictures denoting 10 on your post. If I'm not making sense, drop by next week for T and see my example.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weird stuff going on in Blogland to be sure. I think it must be something to do with Blogspot, cause Neet (also Blogspot) is also having trouble with her comments - I don't make people log in to comment, as per my general settings, but she gets asked to log in anyway. I have no solution, I just thing it may be down to Blogspot and maybe some setting there? You should chat with her and see if the two of you can figure it out together! I love the tree, super cute project, and the critters will be a lovely addition. Share it when done for sure, I want to see it! :D
    Hugs
    Happy miserably wet WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that tree card, can't wait to see how you finish it off. You made me chuckle because sometimes it's only when something has fallen on the floor or ended up stuck to my arm several times that I give in and use it for something!! Trust me, you aren't the only one who is always late - I usually get the post done but then life comes calling.......
    Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies