Sunday 16 January 2022

HappY BirthdaY PaT! Not too Old for a Twist And Pop Card!

 

Happy Birthday Pat! And here's Pat's Birthday card, I made in a hurry nipping back home in the evening for an hour over the week... as we are still House sitting dogs!
 I wanted to do something fishy... but I did that last year...so I added a few fishy things to the back... actually, come to think of it, last years card wasn't that fishy as it had cats on the front...
This card ended up being a mixture of everything I could find too!  The front should've had the shaker balloon on it but it went a bit wrong. I'll link the crafty stuff I used, later.

This is the inside. I've made the Twist and Pop mechanism smaller than suggested as I find them easier, and the more you make the easier they are to do.  The balloon at the bottom is the shaker that I decided not to use. I'll leave it as that for now, dogs need a walk! Have to go! Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the twist and pop up card inside. You can use the shaker piece on another card. Hope you have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I like how you've made the twist and pop smaller. I'd like to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies