Here's a sneak peek of my Quirky DT card for tomorrow...Sunday... It's my challenge so you know it's going to be easy.... So pop over to Quirky Crafts tomorrow evening, find out who's won our last challenge and join in with the new one. Just for popping in you can click on these stripy papers I made from just doodling with Promarkers and used on this card.
**** Something Cute ****
-
Hi folks,
Time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where we would like to see something Cute.
I have used a digital image from Whimsy Stamps and s...
16 hours ago



Hi Lyn, Thank you for the paper. It is pretty. I like strips a lot. I love the colors you used. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteThey are a bit wonky Edwina!
DeleteYou are a tease Lyn lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the download you sent me and I love this paper. Thanks again
Jackie x
Don't forget to show me if you make anything using any of my digis!
DeleteThank you for the paper! And Thank You for telling us how we can make our own also; that may come in handy one day! :) Good peak at the card; I didn't even come close to guessing what it would be. Turned out awesome!
ReplyDelete