Here's a little Easter Egg hunting kitten, well, rabbit babies are kittens so I thought a real kitten would also like to go hunting for Easter eggs too! Thank you for stopping by!
NOW IN THE STORE
Thank you for the kitty digi - love kitties. Thanks also for the tip on saving when it doesn't work! I had issues last week and meant to go back and try again but got sidetracked and forgot! That would have probably solved my problem. I'll try and remember if it happens again.
Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent Thank you bunches the Easter Kitty is so cute , as usual , all your digi's are awesome. I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.Have a marvelous day.take care of yourself and stay warm. (¯`v´¯) `*.¸.*´ ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•sending hugs across the miles snowbird
STITCHES...DT
-
Hello everyone,
I'm on fire with my posting lately, probably as my mojo went wandering a
bit so a good time to edit and post what I've been up tol..but...
*** 3 ***
-
Hi folks,
Time for a new challenge at
Fab'n'Funky Challenge #643
hosted by our lovely Pat who has chosen the theme
"Three of Something"
I have chosen...
Week 857 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'add some
spark...
Product Spotlight - Happy Wanderers
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of favourite products throughout October.
Hieperdepiep
-
Hello Dear Friends,
Some of you already have seen this digi already while I was colouring it.
I let her glow all over if she is looking in her bal.
She...
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
He is so very cute, you are very generous to share your work with us all.
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh, oh, oh!!!! What a fabulous freebie - I love her!!! I'll have to start my Easter cards early LOL. Thank you, Lyn - she is a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteThey just keep getting better. Cat lover here. Your desk looks like a hidden object game... Valentine animals. Thank you Spyder.
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn, This is so adorable! I love a kitty Easter Egg hunting. I love digis of kitties. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kitty digi - love kitties. Thanks also for the tip on saving when it doesn't work! I had issues last week and meant to go back and try again but got sidetracked and forgot! That would have probably solved my problem. I'll try and remember if it happens again.
ReplyDeleteHope you downloaded this weeks freebie ok
Delete((Lyn))
Thanks so much, a real cutie but then all your digis are
ReplyDeletealways adorable......
Silverbutterfly
Hooray!!! It's a kitty!!! Thank you so much Lyn! You know how I love the cat images! :)
ReplyDeleteBless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent
ReplyDeleteThank you bunches the Easter Kitty is so cute , as usual , all your digi's are awesome.
I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.Have a marvelous day.take care of yourself and stay warm.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•sending hugs across the miles
snowbird
Ooooh - THANK YOU - I just adore kitties and this one is such a cutie :-)
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love all your images but this one is really over the top. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteoh you are already getting ready for Easter ;o) Thanks a bunch for the cute digi!!! Love it.
ReplyDeletethis is adorable, thanks.
ReplyDelete