Bwaahahahahaha !!! BRILLIANT Spyder :-D Thank you for my morning chortle :-D I could sit and watch Cat all day :-D Have a great weekend :-) Hugz IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lyn, These were so funny. My cat was afraid of her reflection too. I never saw her puff up and hiss so much in my life. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
Week 858 - use orange
-
Good morning lovely crafters, we hope you all had another great week.
Thank you so much for your gorgeous entries into last week’s ‘add some
sparkle’ ch...
SHABBY CHIC PAPER CLIPS
-
Hello everyone,
Back again with the other Shabby Chic project and this time I made hidden
papers clips using up more papers of mannequins and all sorts ...
Product Spotlight - Happy Wanderers
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of favourite products throughout October.
Hieperdepiep
-
Hello Dear Friends,
Some of you already have seen this digi already while I was colouring it.
I let her glow all over if she is looking in her bal.
She...
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
That was cute, I would have scooped it up and put it outside. I never kill them.
ReplyDeleteSo funny Lyn, thank you for sharing xxx
ReplyDeleteBwaahahahahaha !!! BRILLIANT Spyder :-D Thank you for my morning chortle :-D I could sit and watch Cat all day :-D
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend :-)
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lyn, These were so funny. My cat was afraid of her reflection too. I never saw her puff up and hiss so much in my life. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteOh, I love those cartoons! They are hilarious! :)
ReplyDelete