Here's a Vampire Ghost for you! he did start 'life' as a snowman, but the pen slipped! I'm not sure I like his hat... Please comment below if you can, it's nice to know you've been!! Thank you for stopping by!
Week 858 - use orange
-
Good morning lovely crafters, we hope you all had another great week.
Thank you so much for your gorgeous entries into last week’s ‘add some
sparkle’ ch...
SHABBY CHIC PAPER CLIPS
-
Hello everyone,
Back again with the other Shabby Chic project and this time I made hidden
papers clips using up more papers of mannequins and all sorts ...
Product Spotlight - Happy Wanderers
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of favourite products throughout October.
Hieperdepiep
-
Hello Dear Friends,
Some of you already have seen this digi already while I was colouring it.
I let her glow all over if she is looking in her bal.
She...
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Thanks Lyn
ReplyDeleteThank you! This is a great Halloween ghost for a card.
ReplyDeleteThank you Spyder for the ghost. He stole the hat from the witch. She came out cute on my calendar. Have a great rest of the week...
ReplyDeleteMy goodness Lyn. he is scary looking with that mouth of teeth. I would rather a happy smile. I have to think about him. Thank you. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteThank you. This is great.
ReplyDeleteI think your ghost is sooo cute, love that he Is different and not smiling like all the rest.
ReplyDeleteSilverbutterfly
Wishing You Butterfly Mornings
And Wildflower Afternoons........
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHe's so fun! Thank you very much!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ghost.... I will use him soon on a card.
ReplyDeleteOoh, I almost missed this one. Thanks so much. Very scary!
ReplyDelete