Wednesday, 28 August 2013
This Weeks Wednesday Digi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
-
-
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT - Hello everyone, How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...2 days ago
-
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista - Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine' cha...3 days ago
-
Have your ELF a merry little Christmas - Hello Dear Friends, This is such a sweet and joyfull Elf I just had to make a Christmas card with. This digi is called Perppermint Elf and you can fi...4 days ago
-
PBSC September - Anything Goes...Optional 'Use a Die'...More Inspiration! - Happy Saturday Everyone! We're back with some more inspiration for our current challenge, and the announcement of the DT favourites from last month's cha...6 days ago
-
Winner and Top 3 CRAFT Challenge 788 - Back to School/Anything Goes - Here is our winner's post for challenge 788. *Thank you to those of you that entered our* *Back to School/Anything Goes** challenge.* *Before we announ...1 week ago
-
Challenge #615 - *I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS* Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge #615*. This time our theme is ...1 week ago
-
**** CAS **** - Hi folks, Hope all is well with you. It's time for a new challenge at *Sweet Stampin* where the theme is "CAS Cards" This card was put together quick...1 week ago
-
WINTER CAT - I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well lately bu...11 months ago
-
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. - A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge. *#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. * It really is an easy car...2 years ago
-
Slimline Ho Ho Ho - I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it. So ...3 years ago
-
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154 - It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th April. ...4 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
13
(260)
-
▼
Aug
(23)
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi
- What's On My WorkDesks This Wednesday?!? More 'Stuff'
- Time for T and Treats on Tuesday...
- Another Quirky Bug Xmas Card
- Christmas in August A Quick Quirky Reminder!
- This Weeks Annie's Friday Smiles
- Pets, Dogs and Books... bit of self-advertising!
- WOYWW?? Just A Dog or two...
- This Week's Wednesday Digi CLOSED
- Time to Stop for T
- Blog Candy From Sheena!
- It's a Very Quirky Christmas!
- T in the garden with... Terrible dogs!!
- A Purple Rinse? No Just an 80th Birthday Card!
- A Quirky Reminder. Ants Rules OK! (BBQ's and Picni...
- Maria's Poem. 'Fred'
- WOYWW? And I can see green!(In more ways than one!!)
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi CLOSED
- T is for Thankyou This Tuesday Tea Time!
- It's a Quirky Picnic this BBQ!
- Look Who's Just jumped into my E.Mailbox!
- My Book On Amazon.
- A Digi Mouse Card
-
▼
Aug
(23)
I love to Blog Hop!

LoL EXCELLENT parrot - she made me chuckle this morning and gave me an idea :-) Might just make that up later if I have time hahahaha :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks for Polly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you! What a cute parrot!
ReplyDeleteLove the parrot - Thanks
ReplyDeleteThis is nice - thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn, I love Polly Parrot. She is very cute. In my opinion you can never have too many cat digis. I love your dogs too. Thank you. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteYou made me laugh with your post...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the freebie!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)
This is really awesome! Love it. Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteThank you Lyn! You are super sweet to share digis with us! I don't think I have parrots, so that is really cool. You know how I am about cats; (and dogs too, but especially cats)... Although, I love all your digis, so whatever you'd want to share is fine and appreciated! Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giggle and the parrot too!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
Thank you Spyder, have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you for Pretty Polly Lyn! Would go with the pirate methinks!
ReplyDeleteCazzy x
Thanks Spyder. Polly Parrot is very cute. Hugs~Patti
ReplyDeleteOh, we can never have too many cats! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete