Pop over to Julia's blog and join in! Next post later today... Where we were.....
Wednesday, 8 August 2012
A Very Late WOYWW
Pop over to Julia's blog and join in! Next post later today... Where we were.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
-
-
NEGATIVE BUTTERFLIES.. - Hello everyone, Back to share another project.. I was die cutting up a master board and scraps of papers, making butterflies and flowers for projects, ...23 hours ago
-
Three little kittens - Hi there, Annette here with a new DT post. Lovely kittens and great to color. You can find those little kittens here in Mo’s old shop. See you next wee...3 days ago
-
Week 859 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista - Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'birthdays' cha...4 days ago
-
PBSC October - Anything Goes...Optional 'Bright Colours'...More Inspiration! - Happy Saturday Everyone! We're back with some more inspiration for our current challenge, and the announcement of the DT favourites from last month's cha...1 week ago
-
CRAFT Challenge 791 - Halloween/Anything Goes - *Good Morning All,* *Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at* *CRAFT Challenge* *It’s great to see you here again.* *We continue to look for committ...1 week ago
-
Challenge #617 - *I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS* Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge #617*. This time our theme is ...1 week ago
-
**** Something Cute **** - Hi folks, Time for a new challenge at *Sweet Stampin* where we would like to see something Cute. I have used a digital image from Whimsy Stamps and s...2 weeks ago
-
WINTER CAT - I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well lately bu...1 year ago
-
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. - A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge. *#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. * It really is an easy car...2 years ago
-
Slimline Ho Ho Ho - I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it. So ...3 years ago
-
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154 - It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th April. ...4 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(284)
-
▼
Aug
(26)
- My Bugaboo Friday Freebie Card.
- It's a Magnam...or two...
- This Wednesday's Digi CLOSED
- WOYWW I've Tidied, a bit..
- Bug Has a New Bubble!
- Down On The Quirky Farm!
- It's Stella Says Sketch Over on the Bug!
- A Quirky peek and something to seek... Hidden Free...
- It's A Pumpking Well Friday Freebie!
- Another Back 2 School Bear from Bugaboo
- This Wednesday's Digi...CLOSED
- It's Wednesday! It's WOYWW!
- New Release At Bugaboo!
- Freebie, Lots Of Spots
- Send A Smile 4 Kids
- It's Bugaboo Bingo Time!
- It's Friday!! It's Bugaboo Freebie Day....
- This Weeks Wednesday's Digi! CLOSED
- WOYWW This Week?
- New Release Tuesday; A Bugaboo Sock Monkey
- Yahoo! Yippee! A Bugaboo Freebie
- Freebie Papers
- School's Out For A Quirky Summer! (Posted Monday)
- From Hampshire, To Glasgow To Stornoway To Calbost...
- A Very Late WOYWW
- WOYW Wednesday- And All The Week. Plus Some Freebi...
-
▼
Aug
(26)
I love to Blog Hop!

Busy desk. Did you catch anything (fishing I mean not in your peat bog!)
ReplyDeleteFamfa 83
It sounds like you've been away having fun :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
A x #6
Hellloooo & welcome back! :-D
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you survived two plane trips and are now back amongst the fold :0)
Those Tesco stamps look interesting; they any good? Ooh, Forever Friends disc, must look out for that one, they're always a favourite.
Happy WOYWW :0)
Good to see you back. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #99 x
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back!! Hope you had a great time!
ReplyDeletejust sop by to say
ReplyDeleteWelcome back home Lyn.hope your trip was nice and relaxing.glad you are safe back home.
have a nice day.
hugs across the miles
snowbird
Welcome back - you're not too late - it is still Wednesday at least!! Helen, 4
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I want to see where you were!!
ReplyDelete:)trisha, #113 this week with a quilted inchie(link)
Hi Lyn you've got one busy desk there even if you are nipping out fishing! Have a super Wednesday and thanks for sharing, hugs Erika.
ReplyDelete#45
Your desk looks wonderful! I could just step up and start playing :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, hope you had a lovely trip?
ReplyDeleteWell done on your on Tesco bargains, they will be even more fun at that price!
Happy WOYWW xx
Late, but brilliantly busy desk :)
ReplyDeleteCath #116
Welcome home from your trip... Busy desk going on.. Have a comfy week, Hugs May x x x#40
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back. It sounds like you had fun. Hope you get to play with the new stamps soon. dani101
ReplyDeleteOK, hopefully you had your camera with you, I want pictures of the sheep ;) Sounds like you had a relaxing time! wb! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
ReplyDeleteHey Lyn! I bet you are glad to be back home! Back to craftin' and smellin' pretty LOL! Sue Kment
ReplyDeleteYou have my interest now. Will be watching for your pics of your trip. Welcome home.
ReplyDeleteBusy desk it sounds like you need to get back into crafting after your relaxing fishing break.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
Eliza #30
Those are some decent looking stamp pads. The price sounds decent, too. Hope you had fun fishing. My number this week is late, too. I'm 22.
ReplyDeleteOh good for you surviving the plane. I'm not a very good flyer myself. Did you catch any fish?
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting with your bargains. Sandy :) #31
Hi Lyn hope you had a wonderful trip and it all went well. Im sure it wont take long for your dsk to get into a mess. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteFishing and sheep sound perfect to me!! Welcome back. I love all the craftiness on your desk.
ReplyDeleteYesterday was my blog anniversary - candy will be announced soon. As part of the candy I'm offering up something made by me -- so come visit and cast your vote (if you've already been - thank you. I'm trying to visit everyone this week so haven't checked in on my comments lately).
Happy WOYWW
Kay #96
Sounds like you have had fun! Nice busy desk which has probably missed you!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Hettie 47
Hi Lyn your desk looks lots of fun I could just step right in and begin playing. I'm glad the trip went ok
ReplyDeleteJackie x