
Thursday, 5 August 2010
Sixty Years Today: Happy Anniversay Mum & Dad

Across from her parents home in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
-
-
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT - Hello everyone, How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...1 day ago
-
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista - Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine' cha...2 days ago
-
Have your ELF a merry little Christmas - Hello Dear Friends, This is such a sweet and joyfull Elf I just had to make a Christmas card with. This digi is called Perppermint Elf and you can fi...3 days ago
-
PBSC September - Anything Goes...Optional 'Use a Die'...More Inspiration! - Happy Saturday Everyone! We're back with some more inspiration for our current challenge, and the announcement of the DT favourites from last month's cha...5 days ago
-
Winner and Top 3 CRAFT Challenge 788 - Back to School/Anything Goes - Here is our winner's post for challenge 788. *Thank you to those of you that entered our* *Back to School/Anything Goes** challenge.* *Before we announ...1 week ago
-
Challenge #615 - *I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS* Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge #615*. This time our theme is ...1 week ago
-
**** CAS **** - Hi folks, Hope all is well with you. It's time for a new challenge at *Sweet Stampin* where the theme is "CAS Cards" This card was put together quick...1 week ago
-
WINTER CAT - I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well lately bu...11 months ago
-
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. - A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge. *#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. * It really is an easy car...2 years ago
-
Slimline Ho Ho Ho - I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it. So ...3 years ago
-
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154 - It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th April. ...4 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(359)
-
▼
Aug
(32)
- CM&PC ATC August Swap
- A Colourfull Girlie OSATT Challenge
- OSAAT Sneak Peek With a Twist
- Email Entry For Mushroom Challange!
- W.O.Y. Dining Table Wednesday!
- ATC's 'Favourite Things'
- Spyder's House Mouse Challenge
- Penny Black Trick or Treat
- The Shape Of Things To Come, no doubt
- A Blog Award From Lorraine, Blackbutterfly Cards, ...
- Mason's First Steps!!
- It's a Doodles Halloween with Karen's Freebie!
- It's Snowy!
- Wow it's WOYWW!?!
- Elephants On Parade, ATC's
- Tom Wins Third!
- A Really Quirky Recipe!
- OSAAT Really Packs a Punch
- 300 Followers Digi. Elephants!!(CLOSED)
- A Hedgehog Flower Shaker Card
- Woyww...not much!
- An Inch Too Long!
- 1000 sheets of Paper Blog Candy!
- Iceskatin' Snowman Freebie Digi From Imag-e-nation
- Mystical Happenings At OSAAT Challenge
- A Fairly Good Sneak Peek At One Stitch...or not
- Yippee It's Friday! And This Month's Banner Winner!
- Sixty Years Today: Happy Anniversay Mum & Dad
- A Little Blue Tilda
- WOYWW Already?!
- Gerry In Gingham in a Die Cut Challenge!
- OSAAT's Pink Sketch
-
▼
Aug
(32)
I love to Blog Hop!

Oh, Happy Anniversary to your parents!!! and thanks so much for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cindy
xoxx
Happy Anniversay Mum & Dad, hope you had a lovely day, sue,x
ReplyDeleteSending many congratulations to your parents.
ReplyDeleteI have family in Hordle, I know it well!
Sending many congratulations to your parents.
ReplyDeleteI have family in Hordle, I know it well!
Lyn, do hope they've had a lovely day today. Also lovely to read their story and see a photo....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Oh yes, when do we get to see their card then.....? Lol!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your parents - what a lovely annivesary! I wish them all the best may they stay healthy and happy!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cardarian!
Hope your parents had a great day Lyn. Loved reading their story ! Thanks for sharing x
ReplyDeleteLoved reading the story of your Mum & Dad. I hope they have a lovely day.
ReplyDelete60 years ...now theres a record worth having....please pass on my congratulations to them. They met a month after I was born ...Wow so few now a days, will manage to reach 60 years.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post! My very best wishes and congratulations to your parents. Glad I'd late visiting else I would have missed this. ikki x
ReplyDeleteWOW, what an amazing story, thank you for sharing it.
ReplyDelete