Tuesday 17 August 2010

Elephants On Parade, ATC's

Here's my swap ATC's for the CardMaking Download forum. I'm a bit naughty as I don't really go in there very often (actually only when Ali reminds me I'm late with my ATC swaps!) This month's swap is Animals, and of course I printed out some bugaboo's because they are so cute, but then thought, no, do your own little digi elephants...so I did.

Of course they are longer than ATC's so I had to fold them, but I don't think that matters. I had to take an 'over head' shot to get them all in the picture. I also played with the digi in My Craft's Studio, and did a bit of 'tiling' and made some backing papers, as I know there's a challenge out there to make your own backing papers, (that's if I can find where it was!) I mean, it's Tuesday already, WOYWW tomorrow, I've got posts on draft, (since Sunday) which I haven't posted yet, time just seems to zoom by! John's mum's been in Hospital since last Thursday but it's the nice Hospital, (Lymington) and she's fine, so should be home by Thursday.
See what I mean, the weeks are getting shorter! It'll be Friday in a minute if I don't hurry up!
So back to the ATC's ...my didgi, coloured with ProMarkers, own background of course, set of coloured digi's re-scanned to make backing paper...and that's it!!
Now the tricky bit!! New Followers.!! (of course you know blogger can't count don't you..it took 5 to get from 298 to 300!)
Hi ((wave)) and a big welcome to Kimo, kimboscardsandcats (who's cat looks like my cat, a tiny bit!) Yvonne, (no link)
Marietta Wilken, (no Link) Ardilla, Tarjetasdeardilla, who likes squirrels! Then there's Trish from Simpledoodles. Day Dream Stamper (no link at the moment ) and Ms Jen, (something about a barn...no mac's! close!) here it is!! The Lazy Mac. Then there's Cathylougheed. (no link) and Carolynne who is a WOYWW fan!! Then Judith from Pipcrafts, and EveT. Also we have DJ1952 with a link, (thank you Google!) Pop over to Designs by DJ and see some lovely cards. Then out the back and in the dark we have, Scrap Collector, who is also WOYWW fan and has a lovely crafty space! Jacqueline Van Jaarsveld and Copse...who I know I can find a link later, and then 1hobbit, (yep, just the one!)
Thank you all for joining Spyder's Corner! I'll link you just as soon as I can!! That's it for now... watch out for WOYWW tomorrow, and a new Wednesday Freebie!

8 comments:

  1. Apologies for removing my comment above. I made a typo and tried to edit it. I had to delete it imstead.

    Anyway, You are so clever designing the background design on the computer - I wouldn't know where to start.

    Your elephants are so cute! I love them.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for removing my comment above. I made a typo and tried to edit it. I had to delete it imstead.

    Anyway, You are so clever designing the background design on the computer - I wouldn't know where to start.

    Your elephants are so cute! I love them.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this ATC Lyn and the image is superb as always, love the colours and your design. Oh did I say loved reading your post and it's nearly Friday lol.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are fabby ATCS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh!!! Lyn these Atc's are gorgeous you are so clever and a very talented artist beautiful makes chum, hope you are keeping well
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Lyn these are brilliant I so love those elephants they are super cute.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards came out cute. Great idea to use your own images. Bugaboo is great but so are yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies