Haven't posted a picture of Mason and his dad before...and this is a really nice one, so I thought I would. The pool, I believe is at Mason's step-great granny's house...beats my fish pond any day!!
STITCHES...DT
-
Hello everyone,
I'm on fire with my posting lately, probably as my mojo went wandering a
bit so a good time to edit and post what I've been up tol..but...
*** 3 ***
-
Hi folks,
Time for a new challenge at
Fab'n'Funky Challenge #643
hosted by our lovely Pat who has chosen the theme
"Three of Something"
I have chosen...
Week 857 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'add some
spark...
Product Spotlight - Happy Wanderers
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of favourite products throughout October.
Hieperdepiep
-
Hello Dear Friends,
Some of you already have seen this digi already while I was colouring it.
I let her glow all over if she is looking in her bal.
She...
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
he's coming on a treat Lyn, looks quite at home there in the water too.
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Lovely photo xxx
ReplyDeleteHe is a wee Darling Lyn, thanks for sharing hugs
ReplyDeleteSarah xx
Awwwww he's just so cuddly looking you could just munch him. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
oh lynn hun this is one great photo he really looks as though he is having fun,hugs cheryl xxxx
ReplyDelete