Sunday 25 July 2010

Once Upon A Time ATC's Swap

Here's a the "Once upon A Time ATC's I've received this month for the swap I run over on the Card Making and Paper Craft Forum. I love showing them off, they're always fabulous but this month I think every one's gone all out! It's a little harder to chose a winner this time so I set them all out and Hubby John has chosen two winners and a runner up!! Not letting on who...The winners will receive a little prize posted back with their swaps!! In no particular order...

Aqualeiga
(SpringShowers is a RAK for me)

Caro

Piglet

Lucy (Our Junior entry) and Nora Batty

Kerrmiya
The Egyptian is a RAK for me)

NantyLornar
(The Haggis is for me!)
Where's your's Lyn??? I'll show you mine later in the week! Now, which one would you pick?! Hard choice. Anyone can come and join in, either through this blog or on the forum. August ATC Swap will be.... My Favourite Things... that's your Favourite things not my.. well, you know what I mean...So, who's guessing mine will have a picture of grandson Mason, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and Promakers, all stuck together will Nutella??

New Followers!! Hi and a big (((wave))) to Chrissyxxx.... with a fabulous Pink and Black Blog, a WOYWW and a Tilda Fan!! Kelly Smith, No link, yet and julyeb, with some fabulous cards, I love the way you've done the donkey for Michelle Then, all the way from sunny Florida, we have Shelly from Inky Hugs and out the back and in the dark, also with no links, Hi to Lynne Lewis ( Mad About Cards Forum) , Patty Chapman, and Dawn Lancaster! who's a new blogger and Aqualeiga, also a new blogger and who made those lovely ATC's at the top there! Welcome to Blogland!
Thank you for stopping by..

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Do you know you just won GDT With Magnolia card???? Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nataliya, I do now!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn, today I received your lovely letter with four wonderful ATCs inside. I am charmed with all of them. So wait for my back letter soon )) I make the new series of ATCs and you'll get at one card from each of them )))
    Hugs. Larisa. )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all gorgeous hun, no idea which I would pick lol
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! those ATC's are great. I've never made an ATC before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies