Hi! (((big wave))) ... thank goodness that was a dry one! And that title is by no way a clue! I've done two DT cards for the OSAAT's New Challenge, which starts at noon tomorrow, Sunday. It'
s a hard one! But there are some fantastic makes from the A Team!!! (Now that could be a clue..! I've made both my cards using The Lovely Susan's Papers, a little hard with no image, so, for one of the cards I've done a little doodle of my own, probably never to be seen again. So, if you dare, pop back tomorrow to find out what I've been rambling on about!
Saturday, 10 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
-
-
Boo whoo - Hello Creative Friends, This week its HALLOWEEN And this is such a perfect image to make a card with. You can find this image *HERE* in the shop I t...15 hours ago
-
COFFEE TABLE CARD.. - Hello everyone, If you remember I mentioned and showed my last card standing up and said the joke would come later?..well, here is the reason why.. I m...15 hours ago
-
Week 859 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista - Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'birthdays' cha...6 days ago
-
PBSC October - Anything Goes...Optional 'Bright Colours'...More Inspiration! - Happy Saturday Everyone! We're back with some more inspiration for our current challenge, and the announcement of the DT favourites from last month's cha...1 week ago
-
CRAFT Challenge 791 - Halloween/Anything Goes - *Good Morning All,* *Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at* *CRAFT Challenge* *It’s great to see you here again.* *We continue to look for committ...1 week ago
-
Challenge #617 - *I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS* Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge #617*. This time our theme is ...1 week ago
-
**** Something Cute **** - Hi folks, Time for a new challenge at *Sweet Stampin* where we would like to see something Cute. I have used a digital image from Whimsy Stamps and s...2 weeks ago
-
WINTER CAT - I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well lately bu...1 year ago
-
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. - A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge. *#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. * It really is an easy car...2 years ago
-
Slimline Ho Ho Ho - I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it. So ...3 years ago
-
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154 - It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th April. ...4 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(359)
-
▼
Jul
(30)
- Give An Inch Or Five
- Tesco's Finest* Premium Quality Paper....isn't any...
- A Bit of Photo Shopping.
- Mason having a Swimming Time with Dad
- WOYWW??
- My Once Upon A Time ATC's
- Forest Ponies.
- Once Upon A Time ATC's Swap
- It's Not All Black and White
- A Peek At One Stitch
- A Short Post
- Two Tilda's and Maybe a Stickeroo
- It's Wednesday Again...
- Just Swinging By....
- Latest Pictures of Mason
- A Little Puppy Love
- What's On YOUR Workdesk This Wednesday??
- Summer Time: ATC's
- It's My Quirky Sketch
- Just Take One Stitch At A Time...
- A Quick Quirky Peek
- A Stitchy Peak
- Hoppy Birthday
- WOYWW, a crafty peek
- 101 years old & Winnie Wanted A Westie
- Mandy Has Candy!
- Inchie Swaps and No Sneak Peek
- Tiny Little Inchies!
- Tinker & Co: Blog Candy
- Bearly A Few ATC's
-
▼
Jul
(30)
I love to Blog Hop!

he he and I've seen it ... and I think you done an awesome of a job ... you rock girl :) xx
ReplyDeleteNaughty but the papers look fabulous, looking forward to seeing the rest of the photo. With love and hugs Shirleyx
ReplyDeleteMmmmm you are a tease Lyn, those papers of Susan's look fab though and I look forward to seeing the rest tomorrow
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x