Saturday 20 February 2010

Quirky Sneak Peek time!!

There's still time to have a go at the last Challenge over on the New Quirky Craft's Challenge Blog. You have until Sunday 21st February to enter and the winner will be chosen by the DT member who set the challenge. Just to remind you, the theme at the moment is still love and or foreign.
Now...the New Challenge starts tomorrow at 6pm and here's my sneak peak, just to get you thinking....or snoring, seeing it is a bit late!!
What d'you think?? Any Ideas?? All will be revealed tomorrow afternoon! That's the card I'm talking about, not anything else....((((shudder))))
A big ((wave)) and a Hi! to Jane our latest follower!! Pop over to Jane's blog, which is a fabulous ATC's Swap Lounge, now that sounds like fun! Bye For now!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I got my piece in just in time :)
    Now for this new one, hmmmm, pink? ribbons? bows? pearls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend, we are experiencing some snow here, but I suppose its better than rain.
    I think your picture is a corner of a picture frame. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies