Friday 13 August 2021

The Gnome Home Tree! Now On You Tube!

Friday the 13th! Not the best date to choose to post a video, but here goes! Ok, it's a bit hit and miss... but my first video ...or second, of one of my creations! The Gnome Tree. It's taken ages but my small brain finally got around  all the tec stuff. I'm quite pleased with it... don't look at my mess, but most of you will be used to that anyway! This should be The Link. If it all works please like and subscribe, I might make more! And they can't get any worse!

 

Inside the card. I'll add a candle to the cake and a Happy Birthday sentiment later.

         xxx

This is my very first attempt at making this card where Dave the Gnome lost his arms, as I was using magnets and they exploded!  It's a little different to the one above as it didn't need an extra grass border  along the bottom.

 

This time the sign post was stamped not drawn by me and it's all been coloured with Promarkers of course.

In the last picture you can see the green hatted gnome (Dave)peeking out. He can go behind the tree and pop out the other side as the gnome inside the door (Sid) is glued to the card that I had fixed to the back of the cut out tree. It wasn't until I finished, that I realised I wouldn't be able to see 'Dave' inside the tree.  So! I cut Sid in half and just glued him inside! In the video it's Gordon who is inside the tree with a pot and a birthday sign. Don't forget click the link above to  see the Video! Thank you for popping by!

                                             Challenges

 ilovepromarkers

cutecardthursday.-anything goes

cards galore challenges- anything goes

Through The Craftroom Door--anything goes

lemonshort bread challenge-anything goes

colour crazy challenge-anything goes-colouring

 #Gnones

10 comments:

  1. That is really gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, I will watch the video! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gnomes look super, will go for a look. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to say, love the video. You are so talented. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card so much! The video was great to watch to see how the card worked. Thank you for sharing it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Gnomes are so sweet, love them to bit. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that is great! I love interactive cards, interactive in this way! I'm in love! :)

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little scene. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies