The last Brussel-sprout left on Christmas day? (no) Well, never mind, but I thought those of you who do might like to see how he's doing! He's lost his carrot mouth and his bread sauce hair has thinned quite a lot, but seeing he's now one month old and he still has his button eye's, he's not looking too bad! I put him on a mustard pot on my kitchen window seal. He's deteriorated a bit but I bet he's won the prize for 'Longest Living Christmas Brussel-sprout ever!' If he's still around next month, he'll see you then!
***Up date. I'm very sad to say that Brustle died two months later, near the end of March when I suddenly wondered where he was... "In the bin!" said Hubby, "And his eyes and things as well!?" sez me, "I could've recycled them!" So.... very sorry but he had a good life!
My Blog List
- ► 14 (126)
- It's Another Spooky Date
- WOYWW! ~191
- This Weeks Digi: Closed
- Flipping An Image in Word
- Sorry! And Another Christmas Card with Recycled St...
- Remember Brustle?
- Happy Birthday Emma! @# Today!!
- A Bug-Pooch Christmas card!
- What's On YOUR Workdesk this Wedneday??
- This Weeks Digi CLOSED
- Quirky's Rainbow Challenge Part Two!
- It's A Quirky Rainbow!
- A Quirky Sneek Peek
- A Sunday Freebie for you CLOSED
- A Bugaboo Snowman Christmas Card...
- WOYWW number??? Kellies Eye and Two Fat Ladies = ...
- This Weeks New Digi CLOSED
- A New Quirky Pink Pike...
- Another New Quirky Pink
- New 'Ewe' Quirky Pink Challenge!
- The Weeks Wednesday Digi 1st for 2013
- 1st WOYWW of 2013
- My Favourite cards of 2012
- ▼ Jan (23)
- ► 12 (284)
- ► 11 (313)
- ► 10 (360)
- ► 09 (301)