Friday 2 December 2011

FlashBack Friday...My Very First Owl

This was my very first Owl card I made way back in 2009. It was a birthday card for a forum buddy. (She liked Owls) It was a freebie form Monica's, although I can't find it over there now as she has removed a lot of her 3D pages, but it's still worth a visit for other freebies. I printed this 3D Owl image onto glossy photo paper and used these freebie backing papers HERE
To see the original post click here Why not go and find the very first Owl card you posted on your blog and join in?! If any one downloaded one of my owls, I'd love to see him! Thanks for stopping by!
Challenge
Flashbackfridaychallenge- First Posted Owl Card

Was featured on Flashback Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn,they are smashingly cute!!
    Wishing you a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl card, you are very creative! Enjoying looking through your 2 blogs! Lots of dark corners in your world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....soooo cute! Love the Owlies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, it is so perfect. It is so fun to look at previos cards we make and see how our tastes have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little owls!!!

    I still have some cards that I made when I first started out and they are so fun to look back at. This one is just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so love these owls....what terrific colours. So glad that you shared them over at Flashback Friday 18.0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured your owlie card on my blog:)

    http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2011/12/hello-and-welcome-to-feature-friday-ala.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies