Saturday 20 November 2010

A Quirky Sneak Peek!!

Another Challenge starts over on Quirky Crafts tomorrow evening, so, I thought you'd like to see a sneaky peek of my DT Card. Cazzy's set this one...so???? Any ideas on what the challenge might be? A look on my WOYWW post might give you another clue... different papers though, (A girl can change her mind!) Think I'll add a bit of glitter...there you go, that's much better!! Any Guesses? Find out tomorrow!
New Followers!! Hi and welcome (((big wave)) to Jamie who's busy making Christmas goodies! nnalorac a WOYWW fan and busy making a fab Christmas tree! (and my name is now Gnuoy Nyl!) Two Pink Peas, new forum member, Samantha, no link, Scrapbook MaryCha lovely ScrapBook pages! and Diana in NM but no link. Thank you for stopping by!!


Scroll down to next post for one day freebie

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, black, white & 1 other colour? Or something like Parisian Chic? Will have to check tomorrow! Whatever the theme, I love what I've seen of your card so far! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i give in looks fab what ever it is
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn it looks sassy whatever it is, love the colour choice and carnt wait to see it in the flesh. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn, the sneaky peek is gorgeous, adore the colour combo :-) I love your penguin and Santa - defintiely the droopy hat for me ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm you are a tease givng us a sneaky peek like that, I give in as to what it might be

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sneaky peek, can't wait to see the whole thing - what a teaser you are!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies