Friday 5 November 2010

Hallowe'en ATC's for CM&PC Swap.

My last month's ATC swap over on the Card Making & Paper Craft Forum just had to be Halloween, or Autumn (for those who didn't do Halloween) and these are my little lot. If you missed the swaps made by other forum members Click here.
I already had one left over from last year so decided to make a few more on the same lines. Then (at last) my mojo started coming back and I ended up making nine, so ten all together.
So I have a few left over ready for next year now! I've used a mixture of paper scraps. Pink Petticoat papers on the backgrounds on the two sets above. Everything else came from Scrapbooking Mad Hocus Pocus Halloween 1 and 2 and Fright Night, and the mad looking green spiders papers came from Free Digital Scrap Booking, (Link's been on my side bar for yonks for these fab freebies!) most of the papers have been made a lot smaller of course (SBM have a sale at the moment!) The bat was punched out with my M.S. bat corner punch. I've also used my M.S. spider-web punch too.
With these ATC's, I had a play in 'My Craft Studio' (just the freebie CD that came with a magazine earlier on in the year) and made a couple of digital ACT's. I like the fact there's no white box around the witch, (Bugaboo) and you can move her over any back ground you chose, and shrink everything to any size, then just print. No cutting round those fiddly bits! A lesson I must learn for my own digi's. I have done it, then completely forgot how I did it! (very small brain!) I coloured the witch and her cat with ProMarkers. The bat backing paper was a freebie from the Crafter's Companion. Every month I get sent a link to some lovely freebies, so well worth signing up for their Newsletter !
I still have a few ATC's left over, so I'm nice and early for next year! Any guesses at 'witch' one was last years ATC? (Clue: it has the FDS freebie green spiders on it)
New Followers ...It keeps going from 409 to 408 and back to 409 but out the back and in the dark it slips to 405....(I think blogger's forgotten how to count!) Hi and welcome to (((Big Wave))) OwlBeeScrapin' Fabulous blog so pop over and say hi!
That's it for now, have a safe and careful Bon-fire night. Make sure your animals are safe.
We've off to the hospital now, mum-in-law's had to go back. Thanks for stopping by.

Did you guess 'witch' one was last years? Click here to see

5 comments:

  1. My guess is that it's the blue one in the top right hand corner that's from last year? Am I right? Am I right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATCs Lyn :) and I am the happy owner of one of them....yay!!!! Can't guess the 'leftover' I'm afraid. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Claire, it's not the blue one...
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn hope you have a fabulous time at your Bonfire, keep away for the sparklers they can burn as much as the others.
    Theres a parcel in the post to you with some bits and pieces, hope you find them useful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies