Friday 12 November 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday Pop! (that'll make him moan at me!) I'd already made a few of cards, which I'd put by, knowing that they'd be suitable for dad's birthday, but as usual, when I went to hunt them out that mischievous card swiping fairy had hidden them somewhere else. So out of the two I found, I picked this one. Okay, yes you've seen it before, and if you remember, please!! get out more!! you stay in more than I do! It was one of my Quirky Craft's DT cards a little while back and at the time I just knew it needed more, so...here it is with "more!" In case you missed it last time, the font is called Apple Butter and you can download it for free HERE
(It's official! , I'm a font freak! I knew that without looking it up!)
New Follower! Welcome to davidbayles who's out the back and in the dark, with no link. Hi (((wave)) The lottery numbers have just been called and.....once again, I am not a millionaire, so see you again later!! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn - awwww, this is such a cute image, beautifully coloured. Your Dad will love it (Happy Birthday Lyn's Dad)!!
    Have a great weekend - Loadsa Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love LOVE that image, and so beautifully coloured too! A lovely card, dad will love it! Hugs from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you doing Hun Lovely card and hope he has a brill birthday

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn
    Awww this is such a cute image and you have coloured it in so perfect,
    love it and i'm sure your dad will too.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Lyn,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn wow I dont mind seeing it again, its fabulous and Im sure your dad loved it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Lyn love the colouring and beautiful papers,
    Oh I have one of those fairys too and I was sick of her so I sent her to you lol.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty birthday card! Those mousies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I've seen it though, it's so sweet, what a cute stamp xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies