Sunday 13 June 2010

It's A Quirky Summer

IT'S that Quirky Time again!! I know, where was the sneak peak this week?? Somewhere between the Giza Gap and Timbucktoo I think. (Where?) It's okay, if I can't spell it, I make it up! Thank you to everyone who entered the last challenge Brilliant cards, layout pages, tags and boxes!! 112 of you!! (well, that's a Quirky good turn out) Pop over to see who won (but not yet coz it's not been done!!) No one agreed that we have a top three or a top five banner, I was hoping they would, so, there still isn't one. But we need one, don't you think!!?? (Yes Lyn!!) Now this fortnights challenge is nice an easy, only of course, I couldn't find those really nice papers I've been waiting to use, so fell back..no literally, I fell back (you haven't seen my craft room floor!) on these freebies papers from Papercraft Inspirations magazine some time ago. So what's the challenge!? The Challenge we'd like to set you for this Quirky Crafts Challenge is...
*Summer*

Anything you associate with, or makes you think of Summer, we'd like to see!! I was thinking of putting John on here in his shorts... but maybe the World isn't ready for that yet...
So, Bathing beauties, Surfing guys, Sunshine, Beach Huts, sandcastles, flowering gardens, cheese sandwiches, picnics, wasps in jam jars... you name it, we'd like to see it!!
We have a fantastic Guest Designer this month, Sarah from Stamp Addicts who are also very kindly sponsoring our challenges in June!!
Pop over and see what the other Quirky DT have come up with and join in! (Mr Linky will be there...soon!!)
I'd like to welcome a new follower. A big ((wave))) oh that's very apt! (wave!) and Hi to Alysha
You'll find lovely makes and Altered Art and even my fav, a shaker card!
That's it for now, I'm leaving this is the very invisible hands of Mr Blogger's time watch (which is always wrong) thank you for stopping by!!

Challenges
Stampin' for the weekend - Summer

10 comments:

  1. Fab cards hun...love your beach hut just perfect for the summer..if we ever get one lol

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cards Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab. cards Lyn - makes me want to go on holiday again! Hope you're well and enjoying the sun (if you have any in your part of the world)! We've had rain AGAIN in Leeds today. When is Summer going to begin?!! By the way - I would love to see John in his shorts ......
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Lyn especially your beach hut

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn....these are wonderful cards. Feeling pretty summery now.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely summery cards Lyn, love the colours :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Lyn really love that beach hut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cards just wish the sun would appear to get the summery feel.

    Im holding fire on card making until the weekend Im still in a bit of a funk after last weeks appointment.

    Ive been threatened with a trip down to the yard tomorrow night to catch up with horsey gossip and see some of my friends.

    Fingers crossed I will be updating blog over the weekend with new creations Ive found some fab inspiration this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely summery card!
    Thanks for joining SFTW!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards that really says summer.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies