Saturday 27 March 2010

EGGSORDINARY SNEAKY PEAK!

Here's a sneak peak at my DT card and a little clue at what's going on tomorrow, Sunday 28th March (apart from being my brother's birthday, oh shoot I'd better make him a card!!!)
Over on
It's just toooo eggsciting!
Not only is it the Grand launch of the New Digi Shop
it's also the launch of some fantastic new diginess too!! Staring (in alphabetical order...drum roll please) the beary fabulous digi artists...

Bear Dust,
Cow Girl, Hope Jacare Doodles,
Lexi Creations
Lil Diva Stamps
Stamping Dragon
and
Stitchy Stamps ,

All under one eggormous roof!!
So we have an eggsceptional eggsvaganza happening tomorrow!!
(that's if we all get our links right!!)
Don't forget all you here in the UK, the clocks go forward tonight, so we lose an hours kip!! (Spring forward, fall back)
So don't be late for a very important date...and follow the white rabbit!!!
28th March, Noon!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn

    I wish they did go back. They spring forward hun!!! I lose enough hours not sleeping coz of the kids and now I have to lose another one Doh!
    I see a little bit of decoupage - mmmm interesting.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies