Wednesday 17 March 2010

Spring ATC's or find the Tooth Bunny

As you can see, I'm here and not there, but I will be there at the weekend, dog sitting that is, and not here... Meanwhile... here's three ATC's I did last week for the Cardmaking Download forum's monthly swap. I started them in good time and then, as always..forgot! Luckily Ali reminded me and they got sent off in time. Just hope they're okay. I do worry that when people get them the other end they think..'what in Henry is this?? '(usually because I've misread the theme!)I mean... Spring...What first comes to your mind??
First I thought of a spring...from an old clock and then (horror) very old false teeth (as worn by George Washington click here ) that had springs clipped to the sides, to help them to open and close...then, thank goodness,> I thought of Tigger...with his springy tail...then daffodils and then bunnies!! And that's where my very simple mind stopped.
A little while ago I won some lovely Birthday candy from Dragonlady also called Ali, but not the same Ali. She sent me some lovely little clear stamps, featuring Christmas Fairies and words as well as, tiny heart flowers, mushrooms, dragonflies and bunnies!!
So...I drew the back ground myself using my Promaker pens and then stamped the bunnies, flowers, dragonflies and the mushrooms over the top. This way you still get the whiskers and stems you see. Stamp them again on a scrap of card, colour, cut out and attach with 3D foam pads (cut in half) I hope whoever gets them, likes them...I think they're a little better than they could've been!
Right...off to do another couple of Spring ATC's for the Quirky Craft Forum. Now, where's granddad's old teeth??

Challenges
The Pink Elephant- 'Spring'
Tanda Teaser -'Simply Spring'
Rosie-D's Challenge- 'Think Spring'
Frosted Designs - 'Think Spring' (flower)
(there's a few there...but they are small!)

19 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn

    This is gorgeous and I am so glad the stamps are OK. I'm sure whoever receives them will be overjoyed.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bunnies and I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute are your ATC's...I would be overjoyed to receive one of your in the ATC swop...Gaye xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn I sincerely hope you didnt find granddads teeth, love your card its definitely looking very Spring like. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I love this absolutely gorgeous card for spring - and I agree with Shirley hope you didnt find granddad's teeth , xxx Hilly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC´s are soooo cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ATC's Lyn - they are just so.....Spring! Look forward to seeing what you come up with for my Quirky Crafts Spring swap - please no teeth!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous hun...love the bunnie so cute

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lyn you are far too talented to be dog sitting you know. Why you aren't selling your fabby artwork and making a fortune I'll never know hun.
    Take care
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not normally a fan of ATC's but I love the way these connect and tell a story. Also like your story of how they came to be. Thanks for visiting over my way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sweetheart, no I know you arnt that age, Im more that one myself, weve been married 10 years this September, and its my second (marriage), but Im 67 so I suppose its more for my age range rather than yours. Anyway sweetheart have a wonderful Anniversary, with love and huge hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lyn wonderful work love the ATC's and the post hun fun and games lol This site defo hates me I couldnt get on for yonks lol

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soorrry Liz...I think it's because I have loads of links for you to click on, Internet Explorer doesn't like it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great atc's Lynn - a fabulous set!That bunny is so cute! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh you are clever, those backgrounds are wonderful ;) Great ATCs. I think you should have gone with the George Washington teeth LOL I've never seen those before! I'm like that I sometimes start something then get carried away doing it and forget what the theme was :-\
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely atc-cards,
    thanks for joining us
    at Rosie D's, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Spyder girl, I just love these ATC's...brilliant how you made them fit together...I just love bunnies and these are absolutely fabulous! Well done you! Beau-ti-ful work my friend!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, beautiful work! Thanks for joining us this week in our Spring Theme challenge over at TPE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies