Saturday 13 February 2010

ATC's Swap. Inventions.

A few more ATC's. These go under the heading 'Inventions'. I thought of rockets ships and telescopes for some reason. Now all I have to do, is remember where they have to go!
They nearly went off instead of those Teddy 'Love' ATC's in the post below! I think they still need something else...a bit of bronze, silver or gold embossing maybe? Only the heat will probably make them curl up, so maybe not!
Most of the images I found on the Internet. The stamp has James Watt's steam engine on it, which I found while rummaging in one of my small craft boxes full of old stamps. See, it pays never to throw any thing away!
Some of the other scribbles you can see are by Leonardo Da Vinci who wasn't just a famous artist but an incredible inventor as well, coming up with stuff way before his time. Did you know he used to write backwards in rude characters with his left hand so no one could understand what he'd written? Some of his inventions were the Armoured car, the eight barrelled machine gun and the Ornithopter flying machine! All that from making a few ATC's...what ever next!
Oh look we've lost a follower and gained one!! ((I've had to turn off the Anonymous thingy to stop the spam!!)) Sorry to the follower with no link, no picture and no name... it was nice having you these last few months (I wonder who they were?) Anyway!! Hello and welcome to Fairy454!! no link on the pic but that's what we have Google for!! Pop over to Fairypixeler and say Hi!
I did promise a sneak peek of tomorrows DT card, didn't I? Ah well it's late...my bed is calling to me... or something is... so that'll have to wait til the morning! Night night!

3 comments:

  1. They are so cool! I love that they are in black and white and then this little hint of color in the stamps. Maybe this is what I should do with my old postal stamp collection ;o)

    Have a great valentinesday!

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Lyn, and it's now just 12 minutes to go! Not that I'm watching the clock or anything :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn these are stunning. You so creative, just love yr ATCs so much inspiration in them.
    Hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies