Thursday 21 January 2010

Lovely Award From NannieFlash!!

I've just received this 'Sweet' Award from the very lovely Shirley!!
Look at those yummy cakes, couldn't you just eat them all!! (Well, I could!) I have to tell you at least 10 things that give me pleasure and pass it on to 10 of my Sweet Blogging Friends! I think I'm the same as Shirley here...
1 My two lovely daughters. 2 My Grandson, Mason.
3 Hubby John. 4 Crafting. 5 Going shopping to buy more Crafty stuff!
6 Drawing and writing my never ending story (still? Well it is never ending!) 7 All friends and family. 8 All my crafty buddies, visiting their blogs and seeing what they've been up to! 9 Frog the cat!! 10 Walking in the forest and by the sea, BBQ-ing in the garden on hot sunny days with friends and family...oh and one more, chocolate and more chocolate!!
I'd love to give this to every one!! But here are ten (yes, I know, I can't count!) lovely sweet people
My new DT members from One Stitch at a Time Stitchy Cheryl, Liz, Lizzy M, Sarah, Sam, Helen I know Susan isn't into Awards, so she can have an 'invisible' one and a big THANK YOU because she's soooo super on the forums!
And my Quirky Forum DT members Cazzy, Gez, Julia, Fe-Fe Anne and Deanne.
I'm sure the blog police won't mind one extra Geebo T Cat for her fabulous Freebies!!!! Pop over right now and have a look!!
Shirley also Tagged me ages ago... before Christmas!! Just when I was moving my things out and swapping all the rooms and I forgot to mention it so...I've posted that back in Last year!! Why??? Coz I noticed that if I had just one more post, it would make the 300th post for 2009!! The Person I've tagged Cozy Frog because she gave me my very first Award!! So to see that post you will have to go HERE! Back to last year!
Bye for now, thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats Lyn, ad thanks so much for remembering I don't like awards, even if you forgot my name isn't Christine! ROFL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooo sorry Chri- Susan!! I've changed it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn, you are so welcome love, and Im sure the blog police wont be after you, you are to good a blogger for that. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks hun for thinking of me,well done on the award too will post it on my side bar hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh Thank You Lyn. I am a narna only just picking this up now! Big hugs honey. Thank you for thinking of me.XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies