Thursday 3 September 2009

A Midnight (Madness)Panda.

Aw, yesterdays bear was so cute I just had to do another one! That's the beauty of downloads, you can do trillions and trillions of them, and bore everyone to tears!! Sorry about the bad pictures. It's been raining here all day and it's really dull indoors as we have those energy light bulbs that turn everything yellow and are quite honestly, rubbish! Back to the card...
This bear is a panda, (sez me, stating the 'bleedin' obvious!) Although he's brown and white not black and white! The other download in this set from The Tinker Shop has both bears together (I'll do that one next week, so we don't have too much of a good thing!) The background was printed straight on to  (Links not longer apply)
'Double sided Gloss/Matt A5 Greeting card 210 gram'
Kindly supplied by...

Thank you Mr Voice Over man, you may go home now..(he'll want paying next.) Personally I think these cards are perfect for printing a special picture on, or a designed pattern or a Christmas photo you want to send to family. Adding another bit of paper on top, well, you really don't want to do that, because obviously you want to see the gloss shine of the card, but saying that, if I hadn't told you, you'd think this was just an ordinary card that I'd printed on, inside and out, wouldn't you?! Yes. (Talk to yourself Lyn, they're all watching telly.)
I made this card especially for the Midnight Madness bunch over on Midnight Madness...MMSC#17. There's a sketch to follow ~ and some Candy up for grabs and joining in with the challenges gets you extra points! I printed on both sides of my paper so that when I curled the edges you'd see patten rather than white paper. I decoupaged the Panda and fixed him on with 3D foam pads. The insert was done thus...Pictures speak so much louder than words..(Except when the Voice Over Man talks...but then of course, he's just in my head.) Oh alright, so I 'spoes I'd better tell you! What happened was...(I sounded like Jeffro then!) I mean, what I did was...I punched out a scalloped circle, stuck it onto the paper, printed the paper, peeled off the circle to leave a scalloped white bit so I can write in it later, 'best wishes love Lyn'. Clever huh? And saved a wee bit o' time sticking in squares and flowers.
Now it's time to say hello ((wave)) to our new follower, all the way from Italy! Hello Rosa, or Sorrisodiluna, who's blog is called Kreattiva. Pop over and have a look, loads of blog candy over there and my Blog Candy Banner! That's been to more places in the World than I have! Now, I'm off to watch New Tricks! Ah! Friday tomorrow! Fantastic! Don't forget to scroll down to see all this weeks cards.
Blog Awards coming up later... Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. Lovely bear Lynn, thanks for the info on the paper, I might have to get some of that :-0

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you're so funny, I love reading your posts!

    Don't fire the voice over guy, I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you always make me laugh hun such a nut you are great card hun love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful bear...all those yummy layers. I would never be bored with bears no matter how many you put up...I am a bear lover...so post away my dear. What a charming and attractive creation. So delightful. Thanks for playing the MMSC challenge this week. I look forward to seeing more of your bears!!!

    Carol
    MMSC-GDT-September

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch and I love the decoupage on it..I am inspired by this card Love stopping in to see ya and Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week and if you have not done so yet, please stop back by and check out the Mid Week Midnight Madness Tutorial :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog. You are a very talented card maker - I prefer to knit and sew/embroider. Give my love to the Forest - I do miss it, especially up around Godshill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so georgeous - lovely card! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Panda, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just about to post my comment and I notice the spinning cat!!! Great. Love the way you describe things too. Fantastic card and I was listening!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much do I love the idea of printing the insert with a bit masked off for writing on? Why have I never thought of that? Is this whole comment going to be full of questions?
    Apparently not! :P Great card Lyn :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Lyn, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you sure it's a panda? Perhaps you need to look again!!! Just kidding...yes it's most definately a Panda! It's a lovely one too and you did an awesome job with the decoupage. Love the colors of this card and fantastic job with the sketch. YOU HAVE TO PLAY NEXT WEEKS SKETCH...it's a challenging one!
    Thanks for leaving me the comments and I will be sure to include you in the blog candy!
    Have a fabby weekend!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lyn, you know your girl after my own heart, well I also talk to myself, so does my hubby, love the card by the way, hes gorgeous. With lvoe and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card Lyn,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card love the panda and the papers:)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lyn it is a lovely bear and a lovely blog just going to become a follower. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Lynn! Isn't the panda just darling!! I love your coloring and the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya Lyn this card is adorable i just adore the image.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lyn!
    The panda is sooo cute and I really enjoyed your post of how he was created!!!

    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  20. A truly stunning card, lovely colours and beautifully made
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Irresistibly cute Panda, Lynn! Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week, your shaker card tutorial slide are terrific too :) Great job on the sketch, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies