Wednesday 26 May 2021

WOYWW? 625- Here's To Another 12 Years!

 Morning! HAPPY WOYWW plus 1 week after the Silk Anniversary! Just a Quickie From me... (ha!) I will add puppy pictures later.  

 A few pictures of arrived ATC's from, Caro, plus lovely stickers, Lynne, Lynnecrafts,  including homemade little postcards of Folkstone and The Channel Tunel, and charms! And Jo's wonderful Twiddling landscape and Annies, ' painty fun' and poem! Plus Mary-Ann's   'WOYWW is our weekly Play Date', in a lovely envelope, which I'm going to use on other atc's and things! Thank you soooo much!

 

I spent the weekend hunting for some stamps and dies by Lawn Fawn that I'd been waiting on for sometime. Only for them to be not where I put them to be safe and after spending most of the day pulling my craft room inside out, I found them in a never used little drawer in the living room! I decided to go to bed early, around 2.30 this morning, so The Freebie won't be loaded just yet, sorry! Got up about five, took some pictures of my bench, only to realise, where's Carlo's stickers!? So, I will post some better pictures next week! 

Because of this bad weather, I haven't managed to get to the post Office (Our local one suddenly closed a few years back) so you can see in the second picture the backs of mine, still waiting to go! I know I could've goe in the van, but it's not that far to walk, a couple of miles there and back, we've done it quite a few times, but not in this rain! (and I have some going to the other side of the world and across the pond!)

 Honestly! My poor bedding plants are so confused, indoors- out doors in doors... outdoors. What is up with the weather!? And the tomatoes are now so tall, we can't see out of the kitchen window!  I got up at 5 this morning (to put the plnts out) only to find Jinx's food bowls empy and that smell of a strainge cat! Oh no! we have a puppy coming for a few hours today, so I'm hoping it's just a smell and nothing else!
Julia's posted so I'll go and link and see you all later with puppy pictures! (And the freebie) Happy WOYWW. Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. Hope the weather improves and you can get to the post office, but no-one will mind waiting for happy mail! you certainly received some fabulous atcs. Have a great week Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still want to swap (saw your message too late - had gone away) I can quickly make you an atc - just let me know your address etc. I have components ready.
    It only took you a day to find what you were looking for - I still haven't found my Mica tiles and it is so long since I lost it I can't remember why I wanted them. What is it with craft stuff - it hides itself well when you want it.
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovely ATCs. I would be a bit worried by the smell, too. Especially if you have a puppy coming for the day. Your desk looks so YOU, dear. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the way? "Safe place" has little meaning in a cluttered craft room!! Glad you liked the ATC, the folder, the envelope and the "post card" - I went a bit OTT in an effort to use stuff up. It is, I'm afraid, a losing battle...

    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of ATCs there! The weather had been rubbish but is definitely picking up for the weekend, hurrah! Hope you have some puppy fun later xx
    HUgs LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have loved sending out our little ATC packages - glad they arrived safely. Slightly better weather here today - let's hope it lasts! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine should arrive soon too - posted my second lot on Saturday, but I don't think they got picked up before Monday. I always walk the 2 miles to town as well - it's good for you - not much fun in the rain though - but better weather is forecast for the rest of the week, thank goodness. I've been moving my plants in and out too. I want to see those puppy photos! xx zsuzsa #26

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Yes rain has been a pain! You have a lovely selection of ATC's - could you let me have your address so I can get one sent to you. Only just sending mine off.
    Hope we get the promised better weather. Take care. Anne x 20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes the weather has been awful hasn’t it. You received some lovely ATC’s. Happy WOYWW Happy WOYWW Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely collection of ATC's. Hope the weather holds off so you can go to the post office soon. I think your blog was one I had trouble with last week, two or three wouldn't take my comments and I've just found out several people had the same problem - anyway sorry about that, I did visit but invisibly! Blogger seems to be behaving today so fingers crossed this works!
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #25

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely cards and stuff- yours from me is in the mail! its hot and dry here. Robyn 29

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you were able to find your stamps and dies! I hate it when I can't find something, and it seems to happen a lot. Sometimes it will be staring me right in the face, and I don't see it.
    Hope the funny smelling cat stays away, so you have a fun day with the puppy! Pet Jinxy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely collection of ATCs... I completely agree with the comments about the weather - this time last year it was sunny and warm! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#22)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great collection of ATCs. I'm sorry but I had to smile about the stamps because I have been searching for a round canvas that I knew I had and it's taken me all week and then I found it in a drawer while looking for something else, you night know! Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was stood out in the hail watching my son play rugby the other day so I don’t blame you for waiting for the post! They are even commenting on Springwatch about how late everything is. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely collection of ATCs. Like you I’m always searching for stash I know I have, but can’t lay my hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello - hope you have a chance to get outside and the sun shines - Have a great week - Cheers Maurs WOYWW #38

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope the weather gets better so you can get to the post office Lyn. Love your haul of ATCs and extras. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  19. I’m late, hope the Puppy sitting went well, and the strange cat may have been out off by the presence of a dog! I don’t know how you manage on so little sleep, I really don’t! I’m in a similar hunt for a fairy stamp I KNOW I own, but now I need it, I can’t find the safe place. So frustrating isn’t it! Don’t fret too much about your AT S, I’ve sent mine in batches so some won’t get to their US addresses for ages yet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous ATC's. Love the scenery one. I must have forgotten or missed it. Are you getting a puppy or sitting for a puppy? Hope Jinx don't mind it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous collection of ATCs, Lyn. Sorry the weather has kept you in! I'm really late getting round this week and probably won't get to everybody.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #24

    ReplyDelete
  22. Isn't it weird where things end up lol. I've been missing a couple of things for over a year and they don't seem to be anywhere in the house and yet they have to be lol. Happy WOYWW! Elle #35 this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies