Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
-
-
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT - Hello everyone, How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...2 days ago
-
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista - Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine' cha...3 days ago
-
Have your ELF a merry little Christmas - Hello Dear Friends, This is such a sweet and joyfull Elf I just had to make a Christmas card with. This digi is called Perppermint Elf and you can fi...4 days ago
-
PBSC September - Anything Goes...Optional 'Use a Die'...More Inspiration! - Happy Saturday Everyone! We're back with some more inspiration for our current challenge, and the announcement of the DT favourites from last month's cha...6 days ago
-
Winner and Top 3 CRAFT Challenge 788 - Back to School/Anything Goes - Here is our winner's post for challenge 788. *Thank you to those of you that entered our* *Back to School/Anything Goes** challenge.* *Before we announ...1 week ago
-
Challenge #615 - *I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS* Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge #615*. This time our theme is ...1 week ago
-
**** CAS **** - Hi folks, Hope all is well with you. It's time for a new challenge at *Sweet Stampin* where the theme is "CAS Cards" This card was put together quick...1 week ago
-
WINTER CAT - I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well lately bu...11 months ago
-
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. - A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge. *#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. * It really is an easy car...2 years ago
-
Slimline Ho Ho Ho - I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it. So ...3 years ago
-
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154 - It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th April. ...4 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
13
(260)
-
▼
Sept
(24)
- It's Quirky Well Pumpkin Time!!
- Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors Robyn...
- The Chronicles of Ishmirban: The Fire Stone: Part ...
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi
- This Month Spyder has Spyed....
- It's A Small World Quirky Reminder!
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi On Saturday!
- Morning WOYWWers!!
- Time For T with Elizabeth...
- Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors {Pin} Spirations!
- Happy Birthday Maria!
- Oui Oui! It's a Quirky Small World!
- It's A Quirky Small World!
- Friday Smiles with Annie
- It's Wednesday. That Means WOYWW?!
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi!
- Time for Tea....
- Craft Table Top Sale
- Just To Quirky Well Remind You to...Move it! And ...
- More Cogs and Gears...for 60 years!
- It's Wednesday! It's WOYWW?!
- This Weeks Wednesday's Digi
- "Back To Life" Official Music Video
- It's A Quirky Move
-
▼
Sept
(24)
I love to Blog Hop!


It isn't that far, but then again it is because I can't drive it without pain so would have to persuade himself, so not likely and I think we are babysitting so no chance!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if he has remembered he was going to drive me to the Exeter Show at the end of the month either! I haven't bought an advance ticket in case we don't go!
Cazzy x
Exeter Show. That would be nice! Have to think about the cost of petrol these days, I'd rather save that money and spend it on crafty goodies on line...the ones with no postage!
Delete