Sunday 31 March 2013

Lyn's Quirky Sketch And/Or Bingo Challenge!

Evening Quirky People!  Happy Easter, hope you haven't eaten too many chocolate eggs!! Here's my DT card  for the next Quirky Crafts Challenge! It's my turn to set the theme over on the Quirky Challenge Blogg and I've chosen to do a Sketch, which you don't have to use but also giving you a choice of a Quirky Bingo, which you do have to use and the more things the better! Okay...you're confused! Here's the Sketch...
Use this sketch anyway you like to create any thing you want but, we won't mind if you don't use it.. because we're Quirky that way, but!!! Here's the Quirky Bingo and we want you to use as many things on it as you can!!
Of course, if you're feeling really Quirky, you can use both the Sketch and the things on the Bingo card too!!
You could mix and match, the tin foil could be die-cut and embossed, the charm could be metal. Can't wait to see what you do!!Our fabulous Sponsors this time are:-
Here's my card, I've used the sketch and a digi from Robyn's Fetish, called Wake Up Birdie, which I've 3D-ed and coloured with ProMarkers. I've torn the backing papers and embossed not only the paper layer but some tin, which used to be a tube of glue. (use up the glue first!) with a butterfly embossing folder and then cut out the butterfly. I've used a metel charm and a die-cut scalloped circle. I've added a bow to the ribbon. I thought the ribbon was brown, (poor lighting in craft room) but I'd stuck it down before I'd realised...and then found the bow...it fell from somewhere and said, 'please use me' so I did! The sentiment on the front and in side was done on the computer.  The Font is called You Are Precious.
The papers I've used inside and behind the birdhouse (Clouds) are by PinkPetticoat, I printed the digi straight on to that, and then did my normal 3D-ing, only the papers inside have suffered a bit from my printer running out of ink! They are much more yellower than that and are called, 'When Life Hands You Lemons' and you can download them for FREE HERE (Link on side bar) The papers on the out side a really cute and double sided, so I hate using them! but you can see on the layered rectangle has little chicks and a mustardy-yellow on the back and the flowers on the front have that blue strip on the back. They are by Forever Friends called 'Spring Time' I think that's it! All you have to do now it leave me loads of love  and then nip over to Quirky Crafts and join in!!
 New Follower!! Hi and a big ((wave)) to  Gibby Frogget  I LOVE that Owl, lovely blog, go visit!!  Thanks for stopping by!!
 Challenges
 Hiding in my craftroom.-freestyle(anything goes)
The house that stamps built -spring-flowers
Avenue 613.-anything goes with flowers

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lyn. Love the image, the papers you used and the super embossing too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, Your card is beautiful! I love the embossing. I have not seen that one. I love the papers you used too. I love the soft colors you used on the digi. Thank you for sharing your card. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, cute card and love the sweet details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch/bingo challenge, and your card is so cute Lyn.

    I was sure I had commented on this, seems I didn't!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lyn. So much work went into it and it shows. Thanks for the links to the free font and the kit. Appreciate it!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. Love all the patterns. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
    ♥ HIMCR ♥DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies