Monday 11 March 2013

Little Card For New Mum Emma.

Morning...evening...(just is case I forget to post this) here's a very little tiny card I made to give to my daughter Emma, from Niamh, for Mother's day.  Fabulous mother's day yesterday, had a lovely card from Emma, which she made.  Must take a picture to show you...recognised the papers...that's the trouble with having a craft shop room with no till!
 Had  plenty of cuddles with baby Niamh, she is getting soooo big so quickly! Lots of chocolates (I'll never get thin!) John cooked dinner and I remembered to post yesterday's Quirky reminder post and, don't forget, the Robyn's Fetish challenge too, which I'm sponsoring, so go join in! Ooh even had time to load up a new chapter on one of my stories...
Tomorrow, it's my birthday and I'm going to ride a broom stick!! Almost as good as  painting a pig, which I did last year! 
Last year was hot and sunny, we walked a long the beach eating ice cream, today it's SNOWING! Hope it's gone by tomorrow! Aargh! Here's the card....
Very small, about 3 and a half square, covered with some freebie pink gingham from years ago  (I have link on sidebar to some more freebie ginghams) then a tiny bit of ribbon with puppy paws on it, (although you can't really see that) then that little bead heart (stuck on using a quicky Glue pen) and a stamped out tag (free from a set of clear stamps from a crafty Mag.) and that's it...oh, forgot, inside I've stamped a tiny baby's vest, from the some stamp set... and now that's it. Very quick and easy! Will be back later to add some more links.... bye for now!
Challenge
Catchthebug- Anything goes.

4 comments:

  1. Soo cute! And do you know what, I'm sure I was reading this as fast as you were thinking/typing it, lol. Just shows how well you wrote it really. Like your book missus. Sorry for not commenting enough. Love love love it! :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lyn I hope you have had a lovely day

    Your card for your daughter from your grand daughter is lovely

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! What a perfect image for the card and I'm sure your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies