FLYING HIGH..
-
Hello everyone,
I'm sharing a commission card for a little fellow who loves, at this stage,
planes.
I had some fabulous baby boy or just boy papers in ...
**** Something Cute ****
-
Hi folks,
Time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where we would like to see something Cute.
I have used a digital image from Whimsy Stamps and s...
Week 857 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'add some
spark...
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
LOL! I think this is what my cat does every morning ... well, maybe not the baseball bat part, but the rest for sure!
ReplyDeleteLOL I SOOO enjoyed....too funny!
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly how my cat behaves (minus the baseball bat) especially the wee paw reaching up and touching the face....really enjoyed this
ReplyDeletexx